Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khorne
May 1, 2002
That cat's testicles are gigantic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

If anything on Facebook makes me wonder about the future of mankind, it's the "I'm going to stare blankly at the camera while while flipping through 73 sheets of paper with a story written on them like a dumb retard" - videos.
I saw one that was like a flipbook cartoon and it had no actual message. Can we at least agree that one was cool?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

thathonkey posted:

i like that they used the hippie teacher from beavis and butthead almost certainly unwittingly
What's the significance of the clock reading 1:52pm? I don't understand why it was added to the image.

notZaar posted:

What makes you think that? That guy was a strawman to begin with.
If the image is sincere, the premise of the character has to go completely over your head to use him. If it's not sincere then it's funny.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Anderron Shi posted:

"I know the difference between jet fuel and chemicals"
-Wendy
I know the difference between an apple and an apple.

a cloth map posted:

Grandma's Facebook.

What magazine would contain both of those things on the same page? Also, it'd probably be easier to match up borders than skin or hair.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Is that a grown rear end man bragging about eating 600 calories of food for supper like he's some kind of metabolic titan? Or is it a troll post claiming he can eat whatever he wants, whenever he wants, but despite that he chooses to eat like an 8 year old. Both in food choice and caloric intake.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Awesome Welles posted:

Stay safe privacy ghost
Stay "tactic" paranoia ghost

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

1st: Click "LIKE"

2nd: COMMENT "R.I.P."

3th: Football isn't an art and music isn't a competitive sport goddamn it Shelley we've talked about this.
Steroids are banned in wrestling too. And the government got all butthurt when they weren't.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I don't think that's a woman.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I think I would lose all willpower and start trolling people on my facebook feed if they posted stuff like this.

"SAHM is a SHAM" would probably get things rolling.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
It's apparently "go to the UK" week on my facebook feed. Eight unrelated people went there. At least half caught a mr.mime in pokemon go.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

i ate two fancy cheeses today but i have already forgotten their names i'm sorry

they were really good though

one was french the other from a spain
I mostly eat extra sharp cheddar. Preferably white and New York tends to be better than Vermont in the brand I get, but it's probably not true in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Why would you wanna date your step dad as a 27 year old male? Or if he meant being a step dad, why would he want to be an ugly girl despite identifying as male?

I keep expecting a skeleton to rip through the page and dasharez0ne to form a noose around the guy's neck and float to the top of the image and carry him out of frame. But it's an actual jpg and not a gif.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Sep 20, 2016

• Locked thread