Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Zahgaegun posted:

Gotta love your extended family.

her brother is an addict

This is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I for one like Wee Stubby and their Donald Trump like zaniness they bring to the thread.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Tricky D posted:

I guess the jokes on me for assuming that only teenage libertarian crybabies would sincerely compare purchasing a $25 solar fishing license from the kid in the sports section of Walmart to having to supplicate before the his royal majesty.

No one is saying that but you because you are a moron.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Dreddout posted:

I love how a subsection of old people are still complaining about sagging pants ten years after they went out of style.

Why do you think it went out of style? People had to laugh at them for looking like retards first. :colbert:

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Hose bad?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Wanna play some Real rear end Chess. Is that on the Play Store or Itunes only?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I like his belief that having a birth certificate is being "owned by the state"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

This picture is fantastic.

• Locked thread