Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I have 200 some friends comprised of old classmates, former students, coworkers and former coworkers, and actual friends. However my feed is fine tuned so that I only see stuff from close friends, bands, and other interests (motorcycles, r/c, etc.) because I don't really care to read idiotic political posts, etc. from people I haven't seen in 20 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

nawcom posted:

YEAH I HAVE A POBLEM

*farrrrrrts*

You have IBS too?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

If anything on Facebook makes me wonder about the future of mankind, it's the "I'm going to stare blankly at the camera while while flipping through 73 sheets of paper with a story written on them like a dumb retard" - videos.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

This one is hard to describe, its not even trashy or rednecky, its just. Its like, a 45 year old fat british alcoholic man with no sexuality who jokes about smelly farts would make this joke maybe? I dont even know.

No, that's perfectly rednecky. I have a bunch of former students on my Facebook into the whole "redneck" lifestyle whether they are real rednecks or they park their new F-350 next to mom's Infiniti and dad's BMW in their gated community and this is pretty much on par with everything they post about trucks 24/7.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Facebook Aunt posted:

I want high-waisted pants to come back. Nobody looks good in low-rise jeans.

Yeah, they're back. Went to a Panic/Weezer show and every high school girl had them on and looked dumber than hell.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ghost emoji posted:

never trust a grown-rear end adult who brags about how much they love disney

run as fast as you can

And hide your children.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Sorry, but I think T-Nugz killed her.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

TremorX posted:

OH poo poo AUTISM GOT ME RIGHT IN THE DICK

One day I was fixing dinner and next thing I realized I had just recreated a portrait of rib kid on the door of my refrigerator with my own poo poo. The autism snuck right up on me.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Shaquin posted:

Goatse's gaping rear end in a top hat

I'm pretty sure that's against Facebook's TOS.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I imagine this one immediately going with a smash cut to that youtube of the guys taking cover crying for their mothers under mortar fire

It would pair well with the YouTube classic where the ISIS guy keeps loving up, accidentally kills the truck's driver he's riding in, they wreck and then the survivors start getting picked off one by one.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

https://youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I

Starts around 3:19

E. After rewatching, the truck isn't hit by friendly fire, but the slap-stickedness from 3:19 on of an incompetent ISIS fighter is great.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Aug 14, 2016

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Blacktoll posted:

Moridin, almost every thread that I enjoy has you just loving it all up with your crippling mental health issues or whatever it is that makes you suck. Jesus, I'd rather no content posts than you loving things up for pages then furiously slamming some Facebook photos to vindicate your existence.

Same. I'm guessing the :regd07: explains it. That's when all the OG SJWs joined the Somethingawful.com comedy forums to bring awareness to their personal causes (trans people, the American prison system, etc.) and try to remove the comedy the best they could. Nine years later, they're still ruining good threads.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Inzombiac posted:

Hey now. I joined in 07 after lurking for ages but the only personal cause I have is dank memes, titty cosplay and lazy armchair psychiatry.

Well, I love memes and titties, too. You're okay in my book.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

It's not a .png, but a somewhat-good friend of mine, unless he's talking about something specific in his life, constantly reposts jokes and witty things from Twitter without giving credit. I mean, in the grand scheme of things, who cares because they're not even that funny, but jesus christ it's irritating, especially because he makes no effort to dissuade people from complimenting his sharp sense of humour.

One of the first times we were hanging out, he mentioned something about 'Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement' (You won't wear a shirt, and you'll cry!') which we all laughed at and I thought was neat and original, because it fit so well with whatever we were doing.

And then, years later, I hear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNoXy3MsC3Y&t=43s (if it doesn't go there automatically, it's at 0:50).

An acquaintance of mine used to do that on MySpace all the time. One day, I noticed that when he made these long posts the writing style different, yet sounded oddly familiar. It turned out he was pasting complete Maddox posts into his MySpace so I replied "lol good one, Maddox!" or something to that effect. Other people then called him out and he got pissed.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Moridin920 posted:

idk how that's legal but in any case lmao that baby is gonna have poo poo a hard loving time doing anything at all

can't get a SS number with no birth cert which means baby won't even be able to open a bank account

Some career choices:

- drug dealer
- paid-under-the-table dishwasher/construction/etc.

Parent of the century.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Mildly Amusing posted:

"Occupy Democrats Logic?" The gently caress does that even mean?

Well the person (not going to assume gender) in orange in the bottom panel looks like the average Hillary supporter.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Tricky D posted:

20k people are talking about Chipotle Mexican Grill.

How much can you talk about the bland Mexican food? At least talk about Moe's or Qdoba. Jeez.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Snoo posted:

Fursuits can cost thousands of dollars for the ones that actually look nice (as opposed to babby's first sewing attempt). Usually they're custom made to fit the person and it takes a lot of time and work. :shrug:

Mods, please ban this furry sympathizer

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Exeter's granddaughter is growing up so fast. Orange skin and a fivehead just like gramps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

vyst posted:

after xl they should just hand out bed sheets that say fat on them

I was just behind a guy on a Hardly Ableson that looked like Jabba the Hut wearing a 4-person tent. Had to be at least 350-400lbs and even though the shirt didn't say "fat", the back tits eluded to it.

• Locked thread