Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Dienes posted:

I wish I got a screenshot. A friend from high school posted about how the Monica Lewinsky scandal was a cover-up designed to distract people and minimize coverage of the Phoenix Lights UFO sighting.

When I pointed out the Phoenix Lights occurred on March 13, 1997 and the Monica Lewinsky scandal first broke on January 17, 1998, I was unfriended and blocked.

That's what you get for being part of the Liberal Talking Points Cabal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Anderron Shi posted:

I been boiling my bacon in tap water

I make mine in milk, served with only the finest jelly beans Charlie Day style.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

WrenP-Complete posted:

Wait, isn't that in a Tarantino movie?

My dad (idf vet) calls that a soap party.

Yeah, a guy in my boot camp company got one of those back in 91. I'm sure they still happen.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

notZaar posted:

I'm saying chicks don't hit you when they get mad they just resort to ripping apart your ego.

LOL you just haven't found the wrong woman yet because trust me - there are plenty of violent women around.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

notZaar posted:

I haven't found any women, my entire knowledge of human relationships is derived from prime time sitcoms.

I'm jealous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Zahgaegun posted:

I unfriend you

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

• Locked thread