Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Anderron Shi posted:

Not reading that.

You should it's really insightful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
That bird is going to poo poo in the wine and ruin it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

My old Chief of the Boat, who is 50 something, posted this yesterday.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Harminoff posted:

I don't understand why you felt the need to share that?

Girls AIR

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Professor Shark posted:

I've started wondering this when I noticed that it's always the super conservative commenters on news sites using ALL CAPS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE

You're not supposed to read it like language, where words are put together in order to make a point, but see the right words (OBAMA, MUSLIM, KENYA) and know that the author is on your team.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
You can't hold hands with god when you're masturbating.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Using both hands? How do you work the mouse?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

steinrokkan posted:

That blonde woman struggles with being a brunetter goddess so much

The struggle is real

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Spend one fat dime by the looks of that guy

I doubt he's ever turned down vienna sausage or potted meat in his life.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

God bless the country that got three generations of men in my family killed in combat

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

exethan posted:

i read this as "all three died like a bitch"

whoops

That's the subtext i think

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
That's not where tails come from

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I got naked with a bowl of French fries because a clown stole my taco

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

This really makes me think

about banging this hot blonde girl.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

It makes me think about having to live out an entire life married to a beautiful woman like that while trying and failing in earnest to sound non-condescending.

"Wow honey, that's pretty funny! I think you might be onto something there, y'know?-! Maybe you should post that idea up on facebook and see what all your friends think!" :nallears:

I'm going to go on a limb here and suggest that the girl in the meme is not the person who authored it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I can say with certainty that Taylor Swift's vag does not represent the left.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
But really who wants a ham sandwich with so little meat on. It's like a pretty unsatisfying meal.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Linux Pirate posted:

lol

"I know I can at least get one amen!"

I think the message here is that religious fervor is the primary motivator for military recruitment. Uncle Sam, a figure created as propaganda to encourage military service, is shown supplicating to the Christ figure that dominates medieval and Renaissance religious artwork. This implies that the military serves the obsolete religious passions of the the American people and is refreshingly subversive when compared to typically flag waiving Facebook faire. It is worthy of a 'like,' but does not meet the requirements for a 'love.'

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

umm sure why not?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
*confuses licensing with permission*

*is libertarian*

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
You don't have to have a religious ceremony to be married and it doesn't matter what kind of religious ceremony you use to be married so gov benefits are 100% independent of religious ceremonies already.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Pvt.Scott posted:

How is operating a motor vehicle, both the driving by the individual and actually using public roadways with the vehicle itself, without proper licensing being illegal and punishable by fines and maybe jail time not effectively requiring government permission to do so?

Same with being married. Without a license, you enjoy none of the legal benefits of marriage. The government says that you're not married until we sign off on it, kthnxbai citizen.

I'm not a libertarian and I actually think the regulation and rule of law is an ok thing in general since there are often plenty of good reasons for it. Like building codes and zoning laws.

Permission implies that the government will deny a marriage or fishing license instead of just giving them away with no scrutiny for a small fee.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I have to get permission from the car dealership to drive a new Lexus because they won't give the thing for free.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I guess the jokes on me for assuming that only teenage libertarian crybabies would sincerely compare purchasing a $25 solar fishing license from the kid in the sports section of Walmart to having to supplicate before the his royal majesty.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I was checking my news feed the other day and I learned something new. Apparently automobiles come equipped with these things called turn signals that you can use to let other drivers around you know when you intend to turn or change lanes. I had never heard of this before. Thank you facebook.com.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Normally I'm pretty good at family/financial planning, but somehow I decided to foster more kids than I can safely transport.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tricky D fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jul 21, 2016

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Khorne posted:

I don't think that's a woman.

I don't either, but I was just going to let it be.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I doubt it's the puppies

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
never mind the politics, look at how much poo poo is crammed into this meme

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Snowmankilla posted:

So I had to look up the Taco bowl thing that was bullshit. What is the actual context for the Vaginally vote?

gently caress if I'm going to take the time to fact check conservative memes on facebook.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

• Locked thread