Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
When you池e a plus size woman, people like to say "Yeah, she's cute in the face." As if being full figured is such a disgrace. Honey, I知 cute in the face, and I知 thick in the waist. I look good whether I知 in cotton, leather, or lace. I知 beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart! There's more to me than my weight, I also have a heart. Yes, my clothes may be a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We all are not self-conscious about our weight. So don稚 think your small frame gives you more pull, I知 a fabulous curvy woman with a figure that's full. (Copy and re-post if you agree.) let's see who does👊🏾.💯💯💯💯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

I hope she catches Zika

My friend who posted this is 400 lbs and on government assistance because her husband left her for being fat and lazy. She also bragged on fb the other day that her daughter made friends with a 'black girl.' I'm surprised she didn't use the word 'colored.'

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Linux Pirate posted:

She must be like the worst feminist if she is voting for trump.
Trump hates fat ugly women.

Yolomon Wayne posted:

plump for trump
Which is why this should be a thing.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
WELCOME TO THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...Please remember only two defining forces
have ever offered to die for you...JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN
SOLIDER. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. If you
agree...copy and paste in your status...GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lmao god loving dammit. Is this person actually on your Facebook?

Yes, I grew up with her, too. Not sure when she turned super wacko but she posts creationist poo poo from time to time.

Hilarious poo poo. I never comment.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I tripped over a guitar because I'm sexy as gently caress.

That70sHeidi posted:

Speaking of so much effort yet still failing, SPOT THE ERROR!
Volleybal

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Wicker Man posted:

Ecchos of the suburban mom thread: wine is a classy, acceptable form of alcoholic beverage to get smashed on.

Cause we get older and beer suddenly makes us bloated and fart a lot. At least that's my story.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
How the gently caress does this woman have a puss and think that her meat curtain is the vagina?

Christians should spend less time touching children and more time touching themselves.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Lichy posted:

a little chubby she said

And that's her slim angle.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Anderron Shi posted:

A long time ago my "uncle" by marriage cheated on my dad's sister and they got a divorce. He then got remarried to the woman he had the affair with. Yesterday he posts this about his new wife lol.

A girl I grew up with was doing this on facebook recently after she got separated - I was kind of embarrassed for her but I kept reading her updates anyway because lol.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

ElGroucho posted:

I like finding people I knew in high school and checking to see how fat they got

I do this.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
millennial coworker:

*posts photo of healthy food, hashtag paleo hashtag detox hashtag yumm* *at the same time sitting in cubicle eating cannoli from the food truck*

she also got one of those standing desks she likes to post about but doesn't mention she brought in a bar stool so she can sit. I worked in retail for 10+ years and could have told you it's much better to sit on your rear end (just get up and stretch your legs every hour you dumbshits).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Oh last year or something, my cousin posted a pic of a girl slumped over in a corner with a caption along the lines of vaccinations are the gateway drug to heroin or something. There was a SA watermark on the photo. My cousin and her friends were so bent out of shape over it, I didn't want to tell them it wasn't real. I secretly wanted it to be real. I just followed their comments for the day.

• Locked thread