Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Napolean Bonerfarts posted:

lol that's funny. Half of my Likes on Facebook are likes of fake RIP [celebrity]. It's even more ironic when the celebrity actually dies IRL and the numbers of Likes increase (ie. Robin Williams)

You sound like a truly punchable person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

MikeyLikesIt posted:

On tonight's episode of David Vaillancourt, he discovers that racism exists and goes on a crusade against racists, especially those nasty ASIAN RACISTS!

Ah yes, the only way to defeat racism is with racism itself, someone's been reading the Art of War.

#notallracists

Korea was mean to him.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

thathonkey posted:

i think they might these days ? i know you can get home drug test kits. there's also lab companies that will basically send you a kit where they can test your blood for all sorts of poo poo and they might not necessarily advise you on how to proceed if you get a bad result.

anyway yeah im sure that image is fake because i prefer to believe that it is :downs:

Or go to Walgreens! I heard there's this up and coming company called Theranos that can test many diseases with just a drop of blood! :haw:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Blue Train posted:

I also learned all of life's most important lessons from a fictional brain damaged retard

No mention of quotes is complete with Marilyn Monroe's "if you can't take it at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." It's shared by every suburban girl who think of a drug addicted actress as an inspiration.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

If there is a hell, people using Matrix references in the year 2016 will spend eternity there.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

probably because hitler, unlike spousal abuse, has been dead for 70 years

BUT Hitler does have the advantage in terms of kill/death ratio.

I think the one about abuse is not a terrible thing, as it is obviously poking fun at the idiotic idea that people have to put up with the most atrocious parts of your personality.

Having said that, I can imagine some people would feel deeply affected by it, as domestic abuse does happen often enough, so I probably wouldn't share it on stuff like Facebook (as opposed to the Hitler one, which is hilarious).

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Not Facebook but Instagram.

Just like Marilyn Monroe quotes are a shortcut to know a girl is an idiot, Tony Montana references are a shortcut to know a guy is an idiotic douchebag.

As far as I recall, I think it was in the mid-00's that Tony Montana became a "cool" guy, as opposed to the utter hosed up trainwreck that the movie actually paints him as. I wonder if these people watch Breaking Bad and think "WOAH! Walter White was really cool and made amazing choices!!!!!"

In my experience, anybody sharing any materialistic "success" quotes is poo poo. They're also never successful, and they just define themselves as "entrepreneurs," without actually having done anything.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

notZaar posted:

Scarface is a classic story about how government regulations fetter the economy and stifle business growth.

I love how absolutely inaccurate this one is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

superjew posted:

I have a friend who posts nothing but video recipes of sugar-dairy pies and this poo poo.

I think they call those people "angels of death"

• Locked thread