Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Good times in the neighborhood

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer
Gotta love your extended family.

her brother is an addict

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Howard Beale posted:

gotta say I like your practice of giving profile pics googly eyes for obfuscation, 10/10

I like it too!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

and

These were in the dusty corners of my HD - from some sort of 'Don't be fat' youtube video which is guaranteed to have people flaming out.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
My relatives collect children like it's a hobby. I've lost track of how many are hers and how many are foster kids.

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jul 21, 2016

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
AMF? America Macht Frei?

dog buttz posted:

Not to defend the idiot but I think there was a power outage or something. She mentions the power being out and somebody else mentions the YMCA letting people in to get out of the heat so I'm guessing it's no power = no a/c.

There *was* a big storm like that last night, but if you're the kind of person who takes in more kids than you can legally transport in your car and also the sort of person who takes to Facebook like this then you can be sure that "ZOMG Dramastorm" is a common posting technique.

e: It's 'Adios, Mother Fuckers' isn't it?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ElGroucho posted:

I have family like this. "Boy, I'm having trouble with these eight children! Y'all don't know how hard raising eight kid is!"

No motherfucker, we definitely don't.

Right there with ya, I've got some with eight kids and no fathers as well:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

My respect for Earth, Wind, AND Fire has gone down significantly. Sig-ni-fi-cant-ly.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Anterior Pelvic Tilt dot jpg.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Medieval Medic posted:

Two days ago I found out through facebook that an old friend from highschool is a nazi. He this huge screed extolling the 'virtues' of nazi germany, and how it means to love your country and race, and how he is different to skinheads and blah blah blah 'I respect all opinions please respect mine'

C'mon, give us a screenshot!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I almost ran out of colors

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

no one uses wood cutting boards in a restaurant kitchen either. at least I've never seen it.

How's McDonalds? Have you graduated from Hamburger University yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcloL_NH_EE

Just giving you poo poo, I ain't serious.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Remember this?

Zahgaegun posted:

My relatives collect children like it's a hobby. I've lost track of how many are hers and how many are foster kids.

Oops. Lol.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Professor Tomtom posted:

I cross posted this from another thread

poo poo yeah fucker i agree I love that bitch right there !!!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one of your friends will be reposting poo poo that doesn't make any sense all the time...

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Far from ugly!!!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Just gonna put my food on the floor to photograph it - there, perfect! Wait'll Facebook gets a load of THESE PICKLES AND 7UP!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
T

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I thought she was just dirty and he was helping her get clean??????

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Our friendship means nothing if you vote for X!!!1!!oneone!:

(cue a whole bunch of people saying 'Glad I'm safe!')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Madcosby posted:

whos the person that copies this image bcz they want to laugh at it but thinks they need to censor what I assume is Trump?

no one googles the peoples names looking for more stupid to add to their social media

I unfriend you

• Locked thread