Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Safety Brief:

Peep butts, smoke weed, don't bang any chicks with kids unless her parents are rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Went to bed at 7pm yesterday and woke up at 6 today. Gonna bike, and apply for a thousand jobs in Washington while drinking some boulevard beer.

And If I don't have to use my AK, then today will be a good day

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

No....????

I can't afford nice German weapons I gotta go with mass produced eastern European weapons :(

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

My weapons include throwing mad elbows and showing lots of lena Dunham videos to distract them to throw even more mad elbows

• Locked thread