Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Shiny777 posted:

A dark lord far, far more evil than Ganondorf ever was.

This is unsettling as gently caress.

By the way, Fae, are you going to use that guest commentator spreadsheet that you made when you were playing OoT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

That's okay. :3: Just making sure if you were or not.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Finally sat down and watched the video and I'm creeped out already.

I never played much of MM before, but I don't remember anything other than the very obvious. It was my first time playing a Zelda game as well, and the time limit mechanic turned me off instantly. I'm excited to see where this goes!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Holy crap :eyepop:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Faerie Fortune posted:

I'm still sick I hate this so much. In this episode, I learn some important lessons about bombs

Episode 15 - High Explosives You Put On Your Face

Also if you just can't get enough of me talking over videogames, gnome and I just finished our LP of Arctic Alive which is a glorious tire fire of a game that everyone should experience.

Explode button best button. :allears:

Also, glorious tire fire of a game is short-selling AA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The snow and creepy music is giving me Arctic Alive flashbacks.