Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

BioEnchanted posted:

Goddammit now I want a Discworld RPG Video Game. You could pick a starting class of Witch, Wizard or Watchman which would decide where you started, (AnkMorpork City Watch for the Watchmen, Unseen University for the Wizards and Lancre for the Witches) learning different ways to interact - Witches and Watchmen would use Headology and Politics to talk their way out of bad situations, Witches could do chemistry do get around sidequests (home remedies and the like) Wizards would get weak but situationally useful spells to confuse agressors and calm beasts, and Watchmen would be able to punch their way out of a situation easily. Of Course, Quest Givers would include Tiffany Aching, Maybe Granny Weatherwax depending on when the game is set, Nanny Ogg, Ridcully, Hex, and St Vimes.

Dammit...

Your wish has already been granted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

There's also some comments suggesting that the violin in the video is a prop she's playing in time with the pre-recorded studio version, but they didn't really provide any links proving that.

e: lol, beaten by a few seconds

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I have been in bad mental health a long time. It's really hard to do anything at all good for yourself let alone others when it's not taken care of, so never feel guilty about taking care of that first. We'll still be here when you're back to 100% if you have to take a break. :)

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

The climb sucks, but you only have to do it once and I remember the proper dungeon being better. Definitely not as frustrating as having to make racing jumps at the end of Snowhead multiple times.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Happy birthday Fae! The twist in Stone Tower Temple is really good.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

The monster you hookshotted was a Bombchu. I remember being incredulous and wondering what would happen at the same time, just because I'd never thought to try that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

This is the first time I've seen how the fight with Majora goes down without getting all the masks for the children on the moon. The rewards for going to that effort are pretty good though, not to mention how rewarding the mask sidequests are on their own, so I'm glad you're doing that.