Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Nevertheless, IMT can't really late game team fight with that comp. They'll have to get some good siege / picks pretty soon.

Edit: ...that'll do

Smol fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jun 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

This full AP Ekko poo poo is so useless

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

IXIX posted:

lmao

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

IXIX posted:

unless he does that

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

oh

e: no see I told you so!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

This IMT team actually has a really huge skirmish and re-engage potential between Ekko, Karma and Olaf, it's kind of the one team you could use Cloud Drake on really effectively.

e: Ashe too, poo poo that was actually a really good comp.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cloud 9 pretty much had better map presence in their ward placements, their objective control and their flanks but forgot that Ekko existed and woops that's a loss.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Monathin posted:

This IMT team actually has a really huge skirmish and re-engage potential between Ekko, Karma and Olaf, it's kind of the one team you could use Cloud Drake on really effectively.

e: Ashe too, poo poo that was actually a really good comp.

If IMT didn't keep diving or try to take baron at half hp they could have closed it out quick.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Asema posted:

Cloud 9 pretty much had better map presence in their ward placements, their objective control and their flanks but forgot that Ekko existed and woops that's a loss.

I don't really think that's what happened but I'd have to watch the final fight. That was really close.

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

If IMT didn't keep diving or try to take baron at half hp they could have closed it out quick.

Yeah agreed. IMT really dictated the pace after that 4-man kill in botlane but they got too cocky with their dives and overextended really badly.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Monathin posted:

I don't really think that's what happened but I'd have to watch the final fight. That was really close.

The game was over as soon as Jensen died while he was watching the fight/shopping/picking his nose while Ekko one shotted him during his recall. Up until that point C9 had better wards, better map movements and were pushing IMT to take risks that they could take advantage of.

After that C9 tilted off the face of the world and IMT did whatever they wanted.

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

IXIX posted:

Lol, he wasn't full AP. Rod/MR item/Lichbane means he moves fast, tanks a lot and sustains like crazy while doing tons of damage. He bought a shitload of utility.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Asema posted:

The game was over as soon as Jensen died while he was watching the fight/shopping/picking his nose while Ekko one shotted him during his recall. Up until that point C9 had better wards, better map movements and were pushing IMT to take risks that they could take advantage of.

After that C9 tilted off the face of the world and IMT did whatever they wanted.

I really disagree. WIth how fed Jensen was, if that last fight went even slightly sideways for IMT then C9 picks up Elder Dragon and then it's GG.

e: Watching the replay, Gragas got caught out -badly- by Ashe arrow when there was no one around who could cover/cleanse him, and when he dropped everyone else basically domino'd after him because you don't disengage from Righteous Glory + Karma Ult+E + Olaf Ult

Monathin fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jun 4, 2016

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Monathin posted:

I really disagree. WIth how fed Jensen was, if that last fight went even slightly sideways for IMT then C9 picks up Elder Dragon and then it's GG.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't think Jensen was as fed as you make it out to be at that point of the game a lot of the builds were either complete or near complete. I thought the game was over after that brain fart/not paying attention by Jensen after that engage/disengage/reengage.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Rivington Bisland the Third is the caster that NA LCS deserves.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I kinda really like all the teams in the NA LCS except for maybe Apex and that's mainly because I haven't seen them play yet.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why is Smoothie there instead of Bunny like how much does C9 management hate that loving man jesus christ

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Asema posted:

I kinda really like all the teams in the NA LCS except for maybe Apex and that's mainly because I haven't seen them play yet.

apex has keane so if you like seeing wacky midlane counterpicks then they've got that going

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Jesus Christ Bunny, get out of this C9 contract as soon as you possibly can. They clearly hate you.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wol posted:

Jesus Christ Bunny, get out of this C9 contract as soon as you possibly can. They clearly hate you.

There was a reddit thread where Redditors were saying this and C9 Jack came in and acted like a baby about it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Hai's going to be back at support in like two weeks and I'm going to laugh real hard.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I really don't like IMT's comp this time.

Good QTpie story though.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I feel like that Reignover gank shouldn't have worked.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Monathin posted:

I really don't like IMT's comp this time.

Good QTpie story though.

There's no way to really stop Jensen from playing pole dancer while Maokai and Meteos defend sneaky.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

drat. That was nice from Huni. Everyone in the audience had to just be waiting for Jensen to use his E.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

quit loving diving

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really feel that Ekko makes this really boring

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Welp. This game is... -probably- over unless IMT plays out of their minds.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
C9 really needs baron to siege. IMT can easily win if they can prevent C9 from getting one.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Of course Meteos the KDA king would build the GA :v:

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

what a loving garbage draft by imt

like why would you draft a poke champ into what c9 has

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

C9 has a lot less advantage than expected given how badly it feels like IMT has been losing this game.

IMT just doesn't have the damage to win these fights though. Bring on game 3!

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

So is Impact calling the shots here or Meteos?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

archduke.iago posted:

IMTs draft is good

Huni not going tank is bad

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

archduke.iago posted:

Pobelter on Varus I -really- don't understand. Lissandra was open and would have been a far better choice, imo.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Monathin posted:

Pobelter on Varus I -really- don't understand. Lissandra was open and would have been a far better choice, imo.

And any curveballs you got, Liss can be flexed up top with ekko mid.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

IMTs draft is good

This is the big one. Tank Ekko would be much scarier than AP Ekko vs this comp as the comp you've drafted

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

IMTs draft is good

drafting poke into engage is real bad, you just get run down

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Tank Ekko has been nerfed into the ground repeatedly. I don't mind Rod/Abyssal/LB Ekko as like. Half-tank Half-AP. I seriously think Varus instead of Lissandra for counter-engage is the really big error of this draft.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Monathin posted:

Tank Ekko has been nerfed into the ground repeatedly. I don't mind Rod/Abyssal/LB Ekko as like. Half-tank Half-AP. I think Varus instead of Lissandra for counter-engage is the really big error of this draft.

They aren't playing on the nerfed Tank Ekko patch though right? Like it's still 6.10

ALso the P1/Fox game is also a good watch imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
clown fiesta

• Locked thread