Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Man, who knew NV was the best team in NA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I have to applaud a man brave enough to pick Kassadin in a meta where everyone is a goddamn noob

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

NV showing how much more important it is to be proactive than it is to have good players

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Not sure how great of an idea it was to have matches happening at 7 pm on a Saturday east coast time.

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
keith is good

xpost but the right thread this time i guess

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
He's not a terrible LB but I never see Fenix run away with the pick and she's such a low-farm champion that feels like a waste on him.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Dang Tabe

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
The real problem for IMT in game 2 wasnt the comp, it was Huni's refusal to play to the comp. If he sticks with the team their disengage is massively improved, but instead he's channeling Maknoon. (Also Olaf didnt fit the comp.)

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4mlpqc/cloud_9_challenger_using_the_same_roster_they/

:v:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Whenever Swift does something stupid, Doinb used to go in and try to distract the enemy team to save him. dade just doesn't give a gently caress. I wonder which thing is going to break first, Swift being stupid or dade not helping him when he is.

Also I never stop laughing every time I see SSSTANK

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Flandre needs to learn to chill the gently caress out and all of a sudden Snake looks a lot better

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Flandre has always been really, really good. But also really, really, really stupid. STANK is fairly limited. Also Kryst4l is better than Martin and I have no idea why Snake basically permanently benched him. Snake is the most Chinese LPL team.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
I had to work through literally all the games this weekend, which were the best ones/funnest to watch

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

bonewitch posted:

I had to work through literally all the games this weekend, which were the best ones/funnest to watch
the one where ekko won the game by going on a minute long mission to assassinate azir

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

bonewitch posted:

C9/IMT was the closest I've seen. Otherwise it seemed to be a series of games of outclassed opponents

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

bonewitch posted:

All of the Ape X games this season.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

bonewitch posted:

Check the OP if you are short on time you can hit up the highlight YouTube channel. I think they have a package up of the entire day of NA LCS that's under an hour long.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Thanks Wol for the LMS write-up. I added it to the OP.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I feel like I'm probably gonna continue mostly ignoring LPL until I see a post from rabidsquid grudgingly admitting that a team with an S3 KT Rolster member is good now, at which point I'mma relentlessly hype them up for the rest of that sesason

So, y'know, let me know if that ever happens man

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Libertine posted:

Check the OP if you are short on time you can hit up the highlight YouTube channel. I think they have a package up of the entire day of NA LCS that's under an hour long.

this was super helpful, thanks

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Is everyone ready for Day 3 of Gods Chosen League?

Going to be a bunch of one sided matches today.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rabidsquid posted:

NV showing how much more important it is to be proactive than it is to have good players
As funny as it is having LOD as your main carry he's extremely knowledgable about the game and probably knows where the jungler is at basically all times.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Team... Solo... MID.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Work Friend Keven posted:

Team... Solo... MID.

You should do an ultimate write up on the greatest team in the world to replace my highly biased lovely write up in the OP.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Doublelift loves talking poo poo for someone who's best known for being a douche and dragging his team down.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
moon....

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
oof

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
You uh...you okay there, Moon?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
tl can you just realise you only have 2 good players and actually put both of them in your starting lineup

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Invalid Validation posted:

Doublelift loves talking poo poo for someone who's best known for being a douche and dragging his team down.

I loved how after they beat CLG, the interviewer tried to gently steer him away from embarrassing himself with more trashtalk.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
tl is a bit poo poo this year

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

tl is a bit poo poo this year

They'll do fine once they fire loco and put back in Dardoch...

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Ah, haven't seen The Bobbyhankhill in a while

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

which game is better i keep flipping back and fourth

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
TL should probably play Rookie of the Year Dardoch instead of Rookie of the Year runner-up Moon.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

you know what gently caress this if someone hasn't coded a twitch PiP i might as well do it myself

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Apex is basically gravity from last year. They'll beat some good teams but never really be considered a top team.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

you know what gently caress this if someone hasn't coded a twitch PiP i might as well do it myself

http://multitwitch.tv/nalcs1/nalcs2

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
dardoch's back, boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
CLG lost this game as soon as Xpecial remained the starting support for Apex

• Locked thread