Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

njsykora posted:

EU LCS Week 10 fiesta update, Fiddlesticks, Garen and Shaco all picked in Vitality/Splyce game 1.

Also Bard and Twitch jungle.

Garen's absolutely smashing everyone, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i'm glad these teams absolutely don't give a poo poo and are willing to give us some actually entertaining EU games for once

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

I just tuned in. Is this happening because the game doesn't matter for their standings? Because it's amazing.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

That's pretty much exactly why it's happening, there's an element as well of Splyce don't want to give any information away ahead of playoffs starting next week.

But hey, Kog'maw jungle.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

I think the full AP Gragas gave me 'nam flashbacks.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Deilor just won player of the game.

E: OK in an otherwise serious draft, UOL just locked in Annie support.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Aug 13, 2017

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
UoL, playing a game that matters, just picked Annie support.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

UOL also left Zac up and gave up first blood before 3 minutes.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Annie support is more troll than anything in the splyce series

Also Kalista didn't bind Annie until lvl 3 lmao

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

No, it's fine, we'll just give H2K Maokai, Zac, Tristana, and Janna, so we can clinch *squinting at notes* support Annie...?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
There are probably 40 better support picks than Annie right now

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

pr0lly has to be so confused right now.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

kingcobweb posted:

There are probably 40 better support picks than Annie right now

Is Trundle one of them?

Quincytbb
Oct 8, 2014

:laugh:

curiousCat posted:

Is Trundle one of them?

Well it worked so? maybe game 3 they will show us brand support.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Arrow, GBM, Dandy, Ryu all battling it out to see which ones of them aren't good enough to play in the best league in the world, the North American LCS. And which ones of them are just barely good enough to hang at the bottom of the table.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

noted pro jungler Dandy running fervor gragas

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

curiousCat posted:

Is Trundle one of them?

Oh god yes.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

both of these teams are so loving bad lmao

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

P1 decided throwing at baron was so Season 6 so decided to debut the much anticipated Herald throw.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

Oh god yes.

I think they just need to completely rework Ardent's passive at this point, honestly. I have this bad feeling it's otherwise going to be eternally oscillating between "barely worth the cost" and "this poo poo's loving busted".

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
thinking back to good times when ls and ppl with kpop avatars on twitter were saying things like 'gbm will destroy bjerg + be best mid in na' and stuff like that

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

curiousCat posted:

Is Trundle one of them?

his pillar procs stoneborn pact, so, yes.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Completely legit pause out of Phoenix 1 in game 3

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

thinking back to good times when ls and ppl with kpop avatars on twitter were saying things like 'gbm will destroy bjerg + be best mid in na' and stuff like that

thats so loving dumb because gbm was legit benched for kuzan, who was honestly not even very good at the time edit: chaser got benched for being bad too and it was hailed as being a bad move for some reason, and then he went to NA and was total loving garbage for dig, lmao. people clearly don't loving watch their ~korean overlords (or lpl for that matter. queue "actually rookie isn't good enough to play in lck anymore" when loving pawn is starting)~ and just talk poo poo because lck

also remember when people said that the lpl ruined dandy, but also korean teams and chinese teams didn't want to sign him? he actually is probably comparable to or a little better than some of the bad lck junglers right now but he actually wants to get paid to play instead of going on layaway for LZIM

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lovechop posted:

This team with quas, gbm and kiwikid looks real good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

whats one thing gbm is good at

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

he wears a funny bow tie he's soo zany!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

he wears a funny bow tie he's soo zany!

also he's from korea! i dont think he sleeps nude in an oxygen tent tho, which is why china won rift rivals

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Well, it took literally every single game possible, but P1 appears to have learned how to not instantly throw a lead away.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Whoa...this took a turn.

Xspecial :smith:

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
xpecial gotta make this awkward

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

rabidsquid posted:

1. League of Legends

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

1. League of Legends

yeah, maybe for a korean

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

rabidsquid posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenderYummyDinosaurPJSalt

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
He was a good Lulu player when that was meta

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

He was a good Lulu player when that was meta

I think "good Lulu player when that was meta" is synonymous with "any Korean midlaner with a pulse," though.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

yes GBM, in the past, was good. the season he got benched that was no longer true, and that was a long time ago now

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

GMB was pretty good when he played in a weak region, but it's no shock he can't hang in the #1 region.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I mean, I hate to use the term "washed up," but GBM is washed up, much as Madlife is washed up, which is why they're both hanging out in the NA CS. Ryu, Arrow, and Piglet's careers have all taken on considerable water, but at least they're still in the drat LCS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

EGSunBro posted:

xpecial gotta make this awkward

why was he crying I was just watching the games on my 2nd monitor with low volume. I heard him say he won't play with this team.

I am guessing p1 won't get a franchise slot?

• Locked thread