Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

keith was never good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Hypocrisy posted:

rabidsquid jinxed Keith.

That was such an awful dive.

Good, he's a lucker dog noob

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Bunny has seen the Cloud 9 bench....he's been there, man. He's never going back to that place.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

It's bold to predict that C9 won't lose another game ever again, Wol

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Also I see "adaptations from swapping new players" is going to be the new "C9 shotcalling" meme from Riot this split

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Shotcalling isn't a meme, Dragongem. Without shotcalling Sneaky would just be walking in circles next to his friend, the Gromp.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Real talk though, someone needs to shotcall Sneaky's hairstyle, gently caress

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

Shotcalling isn't a meme, Dragongem. Without shotcalling Sneaky would just be walking in circles next to his friend, the Gromp.

this but unironically.

sneaky seems like his brain is gone from too many memes and maybe carts of nitrous

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

GreyPowerVan posted:

sneaky seems like his brain is gone from too many memes and maybe carts of nitrous

I read this while watching Sneaky just die to an inhib turret for no reason

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

rabidsquid posted:

Or dying to turret aggro for no real reason.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That's so troll, dude

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Whoa, C9 won and shotcalling is back babay!!!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Echo fox please don't screw this up tia

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Has Gragas won a game this split? I didn't watch much LCK or EU LCS

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

"Tempo" is the new "rotations" and I hate Jatt's dumb voice.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
now I know what to pick if swain makes it through.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

"Tempo" is the new "rotations" and I hate Jatt's dumb voice.

Well you know C9 is controlling the tempo.

Yo Impact.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
echo fox, stop diving

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Wait why is KFO level 3?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
interesting dive on a level 6 maokai

interesting...

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

echo fox, stop diving

They're so loving bad at it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

With KFO and Froggen you should just be freezing lanes and split pushing

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

lol Impact

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Reapered is a really good coach.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

*finds out that Reapered can coach in NA*

Actually, he was very underrated in China,

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"Both of them are poo poo, but both of them bring different stuff to the team, and we don't know what we're doing, so whenever we lose we switch them"

that was refreshingly honest. i mean it's stupid what they're doing, and apparently they have no idea what either player does.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Who said that.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Meteos was asked about the changing of supports and rambled on saying neither of them has experience, but "they both do some different things well, like," and literally said "we're not sure how to play with them so we just change them when we lose."

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but like in polite interview talk

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

GreyPowerVan posted:

Who said that.

when you look at a c9 interview through a Rabidsquid lense it is actually all 5 members of the original team beating Bunny with socks full of quarters. He's an empathetic person and it goes to reason he would not be a fan.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

He literally said they just change supports when they lose. But I'm sure it's a good strategy because

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

Meteos was asked about the changing of supports and rambled on saying neither of them has experience, but "they both do some different things well, like," and literally said "we're not sure how to play with them so we just change them when we lose."

That's actually owns.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he said that they both have issues and they both are having trouble meshing with the team and that's really the ! part of the answer because maybe you should have figured this all out while you were in Korea

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

GreyPowerVan posted:

That's actually owns.

Yeah, like I said it was refreshingly honest, but also the plan to just change them when they lose is incredibly stupid. Best case scenario it accidentally works and worst case scenario one or both of their supports start playing to not lose.

Asema posted:

he said that they both have issues and they both are having trouble meshing with the team and that's really the ! part of the answer because maybe you should have figured this all out while you were in Korea

I am not sure what the purpose of adding another support this late was or how it was supposed to fix things other than hoping it would just work because, reasons?

edit: Like having a backup is good but there are a lot better ways to sort out who is going to play and why.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Bunny has been on C9 for like a year and still can't "mesh" with the team? You should probably let him go and look for another support that does what you want them to. At this point I'm not even sure WHAT Cloud9 is supposed to be doing. Most teams have an identity or a player that they focus comps around but C9 is a mess.

At least they're ensuring they'll never get relegated by throwing a bunch of Professionals that have no business in challenger down there.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Bunny is still Top 3 in mechanical supports in the western hemisphere I really don't blame C9 for holding onto him for the sake of denying him to other teams

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

steakmancer posted:

Bunny is still Top 3 in mechanical supports in the western hemisphere I really don't blame C9 for holding onto him for the sake of denying him to other teams
Deep rosters are the world's longest pick/ban phase.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

steakmancer posted:

If that's the case it doesn't make any sense why they would gently caress him about. Wouldn't be the first world class mechanical player they wasted though. Cloud 9 just pisses me off. Like publicly saying you have no idea why you swap players is both baffling and a total condemnation of whatever passes for management in their team.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Yeah that was definitely a gaffe by Memeos to say that and I still can't believe he's unable to verbally explain even the respective advantages their supports have. Bunny is still a fire support and Smoothie's still a high tier support in his own right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

If that's the case it doesn't make any sense why they would gently caress him about. Wouldn't be the first world class mechanical player they wasted though. Cloud 9 just pisses me off. Like publicly saying you have no idea why you swap players is both baffling and a total condemnation of whatever passes for management in their team.

Chill out with your C9 hate rabidsquid

• Locked thread