Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
I do not like varus mid right now and i don't give a gently caress if he's a "counter" to azir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
maybe bunny's contract stipulates that he is to lose every game he plays in

stump collector
May 28, 2007
he should rush dorkblade into GA and just go hard every 5 minutes

at least riven's jungle help and 3v0 is really strong i guess??

stump collector
May 28, 2007
balls wouldnt have died there

also trundle loses to riven but competitive rivens are usually not great

stump collector
May 28, 2007
trundle is already completely out of this game because of wave mismanagement

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Calax posted:

The first was a close slugfest that ended with IMT getting a good teamfight for the win while C9 had drakes.

Second was C9 doing the dominating against a not great comp. with C9 getting only one drake and the Elder before managing to get the win.

The thing for this game, on my end, is that IMT only have 1 tank... if Impact subjugates him IMT is doooooooomed.

they're not doomed because they dont understand the deepest part of league: minions autoing each other

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmao TL just failed about 4 abilities onto a guy who had 100hp and no gapclosers

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I have to applaud a man brave enough to pick Kassadin in a meta where everyone is a goddamn noob

stump collector
May 28, 2007
but he was playing with tabe

stump collector
May 28, 2007
forgiven was probably too busy practicing to realize that no one on og gave a poo poo before he moved in with them

stump collector
May 28, 2007
pro click

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Someone made an interesting post with elo calculations on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4n2yai/global_professional_elo_20112016/

interesting to find out that sheep is the worst player of all time

here is the full list

http://pastebin.com/ZinLBCUi

xpecial is 27 and bjergsen is 181, so maybe this somehow rates early losses incredibly hard. For example, darshan is ranked super high but should have logged a bunch of "bad losses" on GGU. Maybe he didn't account for the namechange

stump collector fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jun 8, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Libertine posted:

This is a really bad game of Twisted Fate. :barf:

I'm gonna switch over and hopefully watch Origen fall apart again. They just started drafting in Game 2 on EULCS2

they picked the lowest damage comp in the world and amazing is going sightstone + jungle item instead of green jungle item

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lmao he gave the shutdown to the adc

stump collector
May 28, 2007
wait what happened to vitality's roster

stump collector
May 28, 2007
febi didn't even use his tomb!! yes dipshit, he did, but he has near max CDR and it's been 50 seconds

stump collector
May 28, 2007
0 0 13 is a beautiful lissandra score

stump collector
May 28, 2007
really retarded 4v5 engage

stump collector
May 28, 2007
the game has gone on long enough that steeelback has become a god

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i love bo2 gently caress bo3

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Hypocrisy posted:

Despite my complaints earlier I actually wanted a third game between Origin and Vitality.

:ughh:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

i'm really enjoying them ripping it out of tryndamere's dumb loving blog post

do you happen to know some good places to skip to, i mean i'm at work for 9 hours today but i don't want 30% of that to be thorin and monte

update: 11-12 minutes in and the infamous blog post is mentioned

stump collector fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Jun 10, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I know the game just started but i've never seen a lucian lose early lane this hard, he's already 10+ CS down at 4m

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i'm a big sivir fan but her early lane is bad, i think mithy won the lane just by blasting them for 100 to 150 damage while they were juggling aggro on gromp. 6.11 lucian should still win until sivir gets some crit/aspd going

another important thing to remember is that zven is good and Kobbe can't spell

stump collector
May 28, 2007
possibly the worst flash i've seen this year

stump collector
May 28, 2007
gamsu is 100% throwing this game

stump collector
May 28, 2007
fnatic should probably surrender imo

stump collector
May 28, 2007

henkman posted:

he's doing the bad miss fortune build

this build sucks so much :/

e: and he's got 0 points in Q

stump collector
May 28, 2007
its ok but its definitely not as cool as ghostblade. ER is also fine to build first if you know the other guy is also going for it, because then you're equally useless

stump collector
May 28, 2007
E max ER MF is fine because he knows OG are just trying to split push and make it rain will stall out their tower takes while steve looks for cool armor to wear

stump collector
May 28, 2007
origen would have a better team comp if they ran with the the season 1 fnatic skins lineup, these guys can't draft for poo poo

stump collector
May 28, 2007
ah christ we drafted all AD without banning out all the good armor items

stump collector
May 28, 2007

owns

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hes going trinity btw

stump collector
May 28, 2007
he's right, RoA on lissandra isn't optimal but against origen you might as well go for it because they suck

stump collector
May 28, 2007

bonewitch posted:

the casters were saying that trinity botrk were the build and idk why you would go botrk

i agree botrk isnt that good // gold efficient

stump collector
May 28, 2007
if anyone is still watching this poo poo, what is going on with the camera??????

stump collector
May 28, 2007
did he play maokai in every game again? he's a carry player and they put him on 3 straight maokai games last weekend too. unfortunately his decision making seems really lovely this year but if he could gain a lead through lane it might be enough to overshadow his poor decisions, like a south american flandre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lets go nv

• Locked thread