Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
Last night's WE vs LGD match is really good, recommend watching highlights of the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK
Nobody posted the best part of today's OG news, the horribly mangled English of their announcement of Toaster's joining:

quote:

As you all know, xPeke was training hard to try to reach the best possible level as ADC but, with our results and, being yesterday the last day we had left according to RIOT rules, we have been forced to enroll new players in our team roster.
We have enrolled Zhergoz as sub for TOP. He is training hard just in case we need him in any moment but our official TOP is and will be Soaz. We trust him, we all know his ability, and he is the kind of player that even in the worst moments can win games on his own.
Toaster will play ADC position. He inspires as enough confidence to play this rol officially and we know he will work hard to fit in the team as quick as possible and get the victories we need.
xPeke will be sub for ADC and Mid so we will maybe watch him playing some games.
We thanks all these players that want to be part of Origen and welcome them!

I didn't think we'd see the effects of OG's staff leaving so quickly.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK

YancyQ posted:

There has been some concern about Aphromoo's place in the current meta. We feel that his playstyle is a little too aggressive for support so from now on Aphromoo will be playing ADC and Stixxay will be supporting him.
[

Aphro used to be a really entertaining ADC main when he was a streamer before converting to support for the pros, so I doubt this would actually change anything

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK
so I just went to lolesports and couldn't find the stream for NALCS

I had to go to youtube to find it

lolesports is such a steaming pile of shite

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK
I am so ready for impact to skullfuck huni and tilt him off the face of the earth

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK

stump collector posted:

wait i thought FW and C9 had a tiebreaker. what happened

C9 had the better overall record, 3-3 vs 2-4

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK

The Mash posted:

His career ended with Bengi retiring, as Blanks strongest play "lose two games then get substituted for Bengi" can no longer be executed

Bengi didn't retire, he went and reunited with Easyhoon in the SKT graveyard (VG)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

POOR YORICK

njsykora posted:

Well I'm pretty sure even this tilted and demoralised Schalke could still 2-0 Origen.

but EUCS playoffs are single elimination, if S04 doesn't win this series they will not get a chance to trash origen in promos

• Locked thread