Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
im keith lucian e'ing along the ashe arrow path instead of perpendicularly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Bunny is still Top 3 in mechanical supports in the western hemisphere I really don't blame C9 for holding onto him for the sake of denying him to other teams

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Yeah that was definitely a gaffe by Memeos to say that and I still can't believe he's unable to verbally explain even the respective advantages their supports have. Bunny is still a fire support and Smoothie's still a high tier support in his own right

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I'm loving Mark going hard on his old team and calling them bottom 3 on summoning insight

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
seraph is a good top laner :colbert:

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

rabidsquid posted:

Monte doesn't know a quarter as much as he thinks and once he's made up his mind about a topic he won't listen

Monte actually said he hasn't played a game of League in a year and a half

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
hmm.. i don't think sneaky should be that close to irelia.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
i think cloud drake is worth 4 kills and the bot t2

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

Asema posted:

stixxay has terrible map awareness/presence/positioning take your loving pick

actually he's the best adc according to reddit so feel free to retract your statement at any point in the future

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
goodbye stixxay

glad of stixxay getting clipped by a max range braum ult and dying to culling in the stun duration

• Locked thread