Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Is it just me, or is Ezreal very underwhelming so far this patch?

Also lol at the people thinking that we wont get another CLG - TSM final. Even if the whole IMT team has to get shot on stage to make it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Hypocrisy posted:

I liked C9 v. Echofox.

I love Froggens Anivia. Haven't really watched any of the games this week (besides Echofox and the first Schalke series) and I'm deadly afraid to watch the CLG games. Very sporting of them to give the rest of NA a headstart against the reigning two-times-in-a-row champions though, stuff like that is why I support them.

P1 was as terrible as expected though and I've never seen a team so deadly afraid of fighting (outside of EUW).

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Darshan is bad and Huhu is bad and they always were bad. Aphro and Stixxay will turn the ship around in time to get them to playoffs and from then on its everyone's game

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Libertine posted:

Any Corki picks on the last few patches only real justification would be "I was really high on the day of the match"

This is OG we're talking about after all

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Hey Keven I don't think it's fair to call CLG the greatest team in the world since nobody was in play-off mode and there was very little on the line at MSI for almost any of the teams. All that came from G2 tanking was Europe switched one place with LMS and in the end doesn't even matter bc if you want to win worlds you've got to beat SKT anyway regardless of what group you're placed in.

I, on the other hand, think that Kevens assessment is spot-on. You can be the best team without having the best players

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Looking forward to TSM Inori next split personally

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

So I haven't really followed pro lol for a while, can somebody explain a few things for me?

What happened to Team Piglet?

What happened to Echo Fox? They went from "Can be relegated, could contest for 7th" to "Didn't win in 7 weeks" to "Getting 1v3'd by loving Huhi" and I'm pretty sure at least the last part was supposed to be impossible by the laws of nature, man and God alike.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Good god, is LPL always that bad? Is every region besides the LCK just terrible?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

:laffo: RNG is bad if they can't snowball. Amazing decision making, perfect teamfight synergy. All IM has to do is wait and RNG will gently caress up sooner or later

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I mean, IM is not good either and definitely worse individually

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

If you're not watching the Botlane Stream, you're doing it wrong

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Max Coveri posted:

Is it safe to call Yellowstar washed up?

I'm personally waiting for the Leona pick before committing to that.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Is it safe to call Febiven washed up?

The only thing that can top the spanking FNC is getting, is if they somehow turn up the heat and completely smash H2K 3 games in a row

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

hypnorotic posted:

Thank god that Sven and Mithy constantly interrupt Krepo. It's almost a great stream.

Krepo wants to talk about strategies and stuff and Botlane synergy all the time and Mithy and Zven just shout him down with dank memes :allears:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

H2K just needs one more Bo5 win for worlds :shobon:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Is the important semi final today or tomorrow?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

GreyPowerVan posted:

Haha yeah the hundredth post about Koreans scripting sure is funny.

:same:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

H2K choking like the 4th placed team they are. Seriously, that last play wasn't winnable, even if they got the Gnar the collapse would've killed them and they'd still lose.

Also Odo playing really really badly. Giving up first blood for absolutely nothing, he couldn't stop thinking he was still in game 3

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

H2K choking so hard its beautiful :allears:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Jankos is getting outjungled so hard and even went for the full tilt hydra build

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

C9-IMT has to be amazing to top the amount of tilt that has to run through H2Ks veins right now

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

YancyQ posted:

Holy moly Wunder is dragging Splyce to finals kicking and screaming

Honestly its more H2K misplaying so badly it hurts to watch. Although he's playing pretty well to be sure.

RIP H2K. You were almost not complete trash.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Prolly played his part in the loss though, G5 P/B was pretty bad.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

This is going to be a great series. If C9 gets poo poo on, C9 gets poo poo on, so thats a win. If C9 wins, CLG goes to worlds, so thats a win.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Hey, lets teamfight against a midgame 3 AP team without an Aegis :downs:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

After doing everything right, Impact throws it all away and gives up first turret gold.

Just hug the loving turret until you get top turret or you see the jungler elsewhere you idiot

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

YancyQ posted:

One day you guys are going to be able to tell your grandchildren about the greatest League of Legends game ever played

True, but I'm not sure what Heimer jungle has to do with this semi-final?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

HUNIHUNIHUNIHUNIHUNIHUNIHUNI

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

What are the chances we're seeing a Renekton in playoffs/at worlds? I really wanna see some Renekton if I'm honest

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I thought he was just being hold back by getting swapped on? :(
Where's the love for the croc?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Huni just has PTSD from chasing Darshan around the rift in spring, which lead to him being tilted during the playoffs against TSM. He tries to chase those demons away by getting a backdoor finish himself, team be damned

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

That one caster sounds like Doublelift and for some reason it really gets to me

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

The random dragons are really dumb. The difference between 3 Infernals and 3 Cloud is soooooo big

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

Yea 3 clouds would be OP as gently caress.

3 clouds and C9 would've won this.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Asema posted:

pretty much allows CLG to go to worlds though

:)

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

TSM is comprehensively better than every other team in NA atm and standard lanes greatly suit them. If they don't take first it would be a massive upset and I don't think I'm telling anyone anything they don't know when I say that.

Probably true. I'd give CLG a better shot at an upset though - C9 is basically TSM lite while CLG has a different style. Maybe it clashes well against TSM? :shobon:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Unicorns are the best team in the world at making the enemy forget how to play league

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Is Move the worst LCS jungler or the worst professional LoL jungler?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Firebert posted:

G2 is lucky they face no real composition because they look like poo poo

To be fair, so far everyone in western league looked like poo poo. Maybe TSM (or CLG :downs:) will change that, but I don't have the highest of hopes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Alright, I tuned out for a bit after game 1 and come back to an impressive 0/4/0 Irelia. Are we seeing new levels of tilt here? Why is it always top laners anyway?

• Locked thread