Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
well. Machi17 still can't macro worth a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Karsa's Lee Sin and Maple's Anivia make such a beautiful team, holy moley

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Your regularly scheduled reminder that Karsa is loving Good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgQGQ58Nn8o

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Schnorkles posted:

they're locked into last place, basically. It was a "lets all play our favorite champs" game and then get out rotated and blown out at 25 minutes.

What else could one expect from a team featuring RF Legendary, Evaniskus and loving Poppers? No idea how this lineup came to be.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Does it mean anything that LSPL team Legend Dragon are ripping up their group in Demacia Cup, or is that just standard Demacia Cup weirdness (plus iG being bad)?

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Worth watching: inSec playing Yasuo jungle alongside Zac top and Taliyah support against one of the best teams in the LPL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9a6yl1epRc

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
If you like cool and good junglers, Snake is great

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

I will answer this question after work today.

Also I don't remember who it was, maybe Wol? Someone asked me about Legend Dragon, if you're still interested they're on right now: http://lol.qq.com/match/lpl/index.shtml

Ahh darn, missed it. Thanks for the tip, though! Mostly interested in their performance against LPL teams, but watching them in their natural environment might be fun too.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

If you enjoy Cloud 9 getting destroyed you can watch both of their series and have a good laugh.

The schadenfreude was exhilerating.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Totally a fan of more Jin Air suffering if it means Freecs have a better chance of making playoffs!

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I may take delight in watching iG flail and lose.

Wol fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Jul 8, 2016

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Dilemma: Do I listen to the far worse caster combo or the far worse game

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
jfc peke

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Well I guess at least Peke can snipe baron if he can't do anything else. Fair turn.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
This G2 comp is some rank garbage

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
how do i press nunu q???? im trick

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Wunder...

1. what the gently caress is wrong with you
2. you are beautiful

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
step 1: camp Wunder
step 2: kick yourself in the dick

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Fox is horizontal

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Wickd has joined a bottom-tier Turkish team. :laugh:

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Ugh, that game was so agonizing. So many Giants members left at 100 health over and over again :(

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Mikyx hard carry on Karma right now, 4/0/3 and over half of his team's kills :v:

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
OK, other than a couple silly failed plays, that was actually a really nice 1/3/1 game from Splyce right now.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Splyce is definitely improving. Part of it is that they've kicked over the garbage bin that was Nisbeth, allowing for tons more pressure from their bot lane. Most of it, though, is that they're playing far more composed in terms of macro play. You haven't really seen them over-dive and over-commit to objectives to anywhere near the extent they did last split. At the same time, Wunder's grown a ton as an individual player - you see him winning a fair number of lanes and making some pretty good engages this split, a far cry from the relentless feedlord he was at the start of the year. They still look like they're a clear level below the top teams, but I don't think it's possible to argue that they haven't improved significantly.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

you know this schalke comp actually makes zero sense.

Olaf against Sivir/Karma seems like an exercise in frustration

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Over in LMS: FoFo's Anivia is extremely my poo poo.

Edit: Anivia for FoFo is a pretty genius pick for J Team in general, honestly. Morning can't initiate worth a poo poo, and letting their actual best player do it has been working pretty well so far. While they have yet to go against Flash Wolves, they've only dropped 1 game across all 5 matches so far, including the 2-0 against ahq here. I do still expect they'll get smoked by Flash Wolves when they face off next week, but these guys are very well positioned for a trip to Worlds.

Wol fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jul 9, 2016

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
kiwi clod

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

why was GBM standing motionless in mid before he died

Contemplating why he plays for this awful team

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Never underestimate the power of the frog's code

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
(the first tenet is never attack a champion)

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
These teams deserve each other

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Don't call this a comeback (because we're going to counter-throw anyway)

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

haha holy poo poo i just assumed fox would win bc phoenix one, but this fox draft is loving incredibly awful. do they have no idea anything about their team or players

Jax can splitpush after 30 minutes and Taliyah seems pretty good at farming chickens, I don't see the problem here

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I know who I'm cheering for this IWCQ.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Lovechop posted:

on the real tho, i'm starting a competitive mario party league and you're all invited

unironically down

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Work Friend Keven posted:

wow im glad azir guy made a new broken dipshit champ im going to have to look at for the next year.

in my day everyone played warwick, we had one button that actually did anything, and we liked it

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
all y'all criticizing the legendary mid lane master WHO HE better give it up for a commanding performance against CLG's most nefarious foe yet, Michael Moore's Phoenix1

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
They better fuckin not take Ignar, I want to see Médecins Sans Frontières kick rear end in EU LCS next split!

rabidsquid posted:

Gamsu got a disproportionate amount of blame because he is a Korean import. Kikis is a sidegrade at best but a lot of people are stoked for the upgrade. Except the "upgrade" is, what exactly?
redditors aren't people

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

exethan posted:

how many people has gamsu flash bear slapped???

It speaks to Quikshot's MEMETIC PROWESS that he can take something legitimately funny and make it so I'm pissed off every time I hear it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
ah poo poo

• Locked thread