Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Hey they stopped showing spoilers for the other screen during the be right back times! How exciting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I enjoy the swap between KFO and Froggen. I just hope it snowballs one way or the other for maximum hilarity.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Ashe arrow snipes have been really fun the last couple days.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Jayisspecial posted:

Do to a lack of chanpion points does c9 need to win the playoffs tournament to get to Worlds, or is there another route?

This could be what you mean, but unless I'm wrong they would need to either win this playoffs or the gauntlet to get to worlds.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Is there any reason I should know who this ADC for Liquid is?

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Liquid, thinking they have figured out the strategy to win are now going to sub in GoldenGlue as well. :chef:

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I've only been following league for about a year or so now and up to this point the Link letter was my favorite piece of drama. This is so much funnier because as someone who has not been following along the whole time it's hilarious how far up its own rear end riot's head is since they are a successful developer and not a kid who played video games for a living. Both of the owner Twit longers were incredible and I'm excited for a response.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Watching the wildcard games. I've been catching a few every day but any teams particular fun to watch from people who have watched more? I liked Rampages jungler but that's more or less the only opinion I've formed.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Did Huhi just solo kill Pobelter? This could be more fun than I thought.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

henkman posted:

oh crumbz's tie, what the gently caress

It's atrocious but made worse by the fact it does not even remotely match the rest of his outfit.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Zerilan posted:

TSM will probably 3-1 c9 at worst.

That said, I'm rooting for c9 to pull the upset here just because I don't think CLG deserve to limp into a worlds spot with how they've looked this split.

I agree with this. I want teams that look the best at the end of the split going into worlds, but also think TSM will roll.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
As someone who is still not super informed I've always been underwhelmed by Trundle support, but I've been impressed with smoothie's this game.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I enjoy how much the casters think nerves are playing into this game.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Libertine posted:

How'd the beginning of this game go? I'm just coming back and turning on the stream.

C9 did surprisingly well in lane which led to objective control and here we are. That's how I saw it anyway.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
"IT'S A MEME!"

Quality. Coverage.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Impact is so good.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Well this series has stopped being even a little fun. Congrats TSM.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

exethan posted:

flaresz was openly trolling

This was from NME owners post last week right? Because the bigger point was that they couldn't release him because they didn't have endless supplies of money and would have to pay him and his replacement. Maybe the only example where I start to maybe side with an owner against a player.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

welcome to college football saturday

Yeah I'm going to try to put the NA gauntlet on my computer...try.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Just checking in to say these EU games have been better than expected and I'm excited for C9-Immortals.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Schnorkles posted:

Scarra and QT and Dyrus talking about season 2 worlds is really heartwarming :3:

Not to be the worst, but they only vaguely referenced what happened and a cursory Google search didn't really clarify much. Could someone explain or link and explanation about what happened? I didn't start following league until late season 4 and all I could find was Dyrus's apology video.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Great thanks for the responses!

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Ugh I'm so torn between college football and worlds. So I'll just say...lol CLG.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Vaguely unrelated, but were any of the "fog of war" streams cool? That seemed like a good idea but I was watching the main stream during it.

Also, I have no dog in this fight but EU continuing to lose will be funny so go EDG.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
I'm excited for this game and hope it is a good one.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
So does CLG just tilt off the face of the earth now or is G2 really straight garbage? I dunno but I'm excited to find out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Hello. At the risk of rooting for teams that don't deserve to win I find this Korean domination boring.

Help me Albus Nox Luna, you're my only hope.

• Locked thread