Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
the gently caress was that huhi/clg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Nyjacky is liquids mid laner of the week
https://mobile.twitter.com/LiquidNyjacky/status/835647054668054530

Jfc, next we're gonna have roster leaks on a saint stream like it's fuckin 2010

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Keven empty quoted me, life is complete

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Multiple DotA characters have creep kill abilities, and helm of the dominator let's you control any non ancient creature and the instant you take control of another creature with it the old one is denied.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Basically what I'm saying is DotA has unique mechanics around denying creeps whereas in league the only time creep denying matters would be in battles for level 2

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

sorry if my way back post rubbed you the wrong way did you not realize how long it was orrrr are you just grumpy orrrr what can I do?

You're loving retarded, don't quote post me anymore tia

Sexpansion posted:

Don't completely agree here - lane management is pretty vital and there are lots of ways to do it, it's just that none of them revolve around attacking/controlling your own creeps.

It's weird that you say that because attacking/controlling your own creeps is pretty vital stuff in DotA. Did you mean that in a way of its pretty vital but probably not in this game? Or is pretty vital but you don't think riot will ever think of an interesting way to do it

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i am without words

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TSMReginald/status/839395130742222849

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

RealFoxy posted:

It actually looks like Riot HQ gave all the resources for Riot OCE to solve this fairly but OCE just ignored them and did the investigation on themselves internally so ???

I can see LoL dying by their own hands. Didn't something similar happen with Blizzard/Starcraft 2 in Korea making it a lot less popular than it should have been?

I'm fairly certain it was less blizzard fuckery than it was bad balance for almost the entire lifetime of the game

And then they hosed up the western scene by performing blizzard fuckery

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Redmark posted:

Also because the Koreans squeezed all the foreigners out, and then the KeSPA Koreans dominated those guys, except what they actually all wanted to do was play more Brood War and now it''s back to that :v:

The Korean foreigner squeeze was the blizzard fuckery I referred to, because they wouldn't have happened if blizzard weren't loving idiots

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
TSM 3-1

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Tsm gonna win, 3-0, cause they're the best

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
This draft seems very questionable

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Firebert posted:

I know, and it wasn't

Please explain to me how low magic damage top and jungler with a vulnerable magic damage midlaner with an ap mage support isn't an inherently bad draft against a top laner that abuses all of those champions and can dive on to the ADC and abuse the gently caress out of him

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

Once, as a bet, Ernest Hemmingway wrote the saddest, shortest story in the world. It was this:

Wildturtle flashed forward.

Also quoting this for the new page

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Wt Pro: wild turtle will flash forward and give lcs blooper vids more content
Dl con: doublelift will flash forward and feed off camera

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Quick link smug Monte pics

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Idgi what's so crazy about Caitlyn, just because she isn't high priority is no reason to freak out

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Dragongem posted:

TSM not even making it to MSI is the most NA thing to do so I wouldn't be surprised if they lose their next 5 games

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

The Mattybee posted:

this is even funnier than Alliance being Kabum'd tbh

It only gets better if tsm goes from being number one EU seed to literally relegated next season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Maybe that's why he always missed smite

i dont think there was ever a time where saint competed sober, we've always known why he missed smites

• Locked thread