Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
I had to work through literally all the games this weekend, which were the best ones/funnest to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Libertine posted:

Check the OP if you are short on time you can hit up the highlight YouTube channel. I think they have a package up of the entire day of NA LCS that's under an hour long.

this was super helpful, thanks

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
imagine how much easier this game would have been if stixxay had bought an executioner's calling at like 20 minutes

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
theres really no reason to do at any other time other than primetime for the timezone of the players unless theres like scheduling issues or something

which there shouldn't be, considering riot owns the entire pro scene and the studios

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
ah yes, the spicy jax pick

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
the clutchest heal i have ever seen in my life

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
why would you go botrk on jax over gunblade

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

the casters were saying that trinity botrk were the build and idk why you would go botrk

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
the mechanics

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
"look at the damage peke is doing"

fizz goes down to 80% hp

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

exethan posted:

i agree botrk isnt that good // gold efficient

i actually looked it up because it was bugging me, bortk is 73% efficient and gunblade is 121% effective without considering passives/actives. gunblade also gives way more damage and sustain, plus actually synergizes with his ult. i think bortk only does more damage if theres a hyper tank on the enemy team with like 3k+ hp

tldr don't buy bortk on jax

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
What was that even

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
Tbh if aphro was level 2 that could have been really sexy if he knocked ninja away from the turret to start out with as opposed to dardoch starting

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
that diveeeeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
eucs is only good for how bad the teams are

• Locked thread