Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Even IMTs wins weren't one sided though. I agree C9 looked good against NA's Number One Team.

Huni stop loving lying in your interview, just spit the real and say gently caress tanks.

IMT is not better than TSM :ocelot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

NV showing how much more important it is to be proactive than it is to have good players

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4mlpqc/cloud_9_challenger_using_the_same_roster_they/

:v:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Whenever Swift does something stupid, Doinb used to go in and try to distract the enemy team to save him. dade just doesn't give a gently caress. I wonder which thing is going to break first, Swift being stupid or dade not helping him when he is.

Also I never stop laughing every time I see SSSTANK

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Flandre has always been really, really good. But also really, really, really stupid. STANK is fairly limited. Also Kryst4l is better than Martin and I have no idea why Snake basically permanently benched him. Snake is the most Chinese LPL team.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

lmao is bunny seriously permanently benched because he lost a game

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I always thought Keith was overrated but now that he's single handedly beating C9 and also significantly better than Sneaky, I understand.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wol posted:

Nah Smoothie lost the last game so now it's his turn to get waterboarded

This is why that stacked LZIM roster loving sucked last split, so I think that trying to emulate that style of coaching is a sure road to success.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"Smoothie you're on a two game losing streak, get the gently caress out of here"

"But isn't the whole team on a two game losing streak?"

"Not Bunny, he's only lost a single game all year"

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Hai is developing in challenger scene, not sure they're going to risk his future just for a few wins in LCS, especially when they can't be relegated.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine this should be in the OP in the Fnatic write up:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Hypocrisy posted:

rabidsquid jinxed Keith.

That was such an awful dive.

Good, he's a lucker dog noob

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

It's bold to predict that C9 won't lose another game ever again, Wol

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Shotcalling isn't a meme, Dragongem. Without shotcalling Sneaky would just be walking in circles next to his friend, the Gromp.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That's so troll, dude

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Whoa, C9 won and shotcalling is back babay!!!!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

echo fox, stop diving

They're so loving bad at it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

With KFO and Froggen you should just be freezing lanes and split pushing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

*finds out that Reapered can coach in NA*

Actually, he was very underrated in China,

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"Both of them are poo poo, but both of them bring different stuff to the team, and we don't know what we're doing, so whenever we lose we switch them"

that was refreshingly honest. i mean it's stupid what they're doing, and apparently they have no idea what either player does.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Meteos was asked about the changing of supports and rambled on saying neither of them has experience, but "they both do some different things well, like," and literally said "we're not sure how to play with them so we just change them when we lose."

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

He literally said they just change supports when they lose. But I'm sure it's a good strategy because

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

GreyPowerVan posted:

That's actually owns.

Yeah, like I said it was refreshingly honest, but also the plan to just change them when they lose is incredibly stupid. Best case scenario it accidentally works and worst case scenario one or both of their supports start playing to not lose.

Asema posted:

he said that they both have issues and they both are having trouble meshing with the team and that's really the ! part of the answer because maybe you should have figured this all out while you were in Korea

I am not sure what the purpose of adding another support this late was or how it was supposed to fix things other than hoping it would just work because, reasons?

edit: Like having a backup is good but there are a lot better ways to sort out who is going to play and why.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

If that's the case it doesn't make any sense why they would gently caress him about. Wouldn't be the first world class mechanical player they wasted though. Cloud 9 just pisses me off. Like publicly saying you have no idea why you swap players is both baffling and a total condemnation of whatever passes for management in their team.

Chill out with your C9 hate rabidsquid

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Except he actually said they're switching them out when they lose, which is terribly unreasonable.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

am i the only one who has kinda been preferring the bo2s? i don't know why, maybe they're just easier to digest.

also apparently Valencia CF (the football team) are buying into LCS. seriously can't wait until every eu team is owned by football clubs

I vastly prefer best of two bc there's no side advantage and a match can't drag on for infinity years

Kashuno posted:

Are any of the regions building the new hextech items?

They rush the rocket belt on Vlad in China

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

SKT is going to unravel because Bang is going to melt down between not liking to play the game and being stressed out about losing.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Bang is very important to SKT

henkman posted:

That's true, Febiven is the best mid laner of all time

the best at what

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Oh right I forgot a EU guy did a cool thing two years ago

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ironic that the best EU mid, is a man who could not solo Faker (-_-)

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Yeah I mean it was obvious to everyone that a team with SoaZ probably wasn't a good fit with Forgiven but holy poo poo did that go really badly really fast

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

They aren't (or weren't, i haven't actually watched much lck lately) building protobelt on him either

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hosed up of Riot to target them in such a way

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That's so troll, dude

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

*watches skt bang interview* my god this guy has no emotions at all... the perfect player...

The perfeck player is Bung

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

gently caress 'em up cogcog!!!!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

drat...Roki rekt cogcog

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

What's funny is that Samsung is undefeated, largely due to BUNG. He loves that one song by MC 9000 ft Dyrus

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

This skit about Cho Eun Jung is cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

what a gank, only koreans can play at a level this high. kt rolster!!!

• Locked thread