Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Monathin posted:

This game is really sloppy but it sure is fun

last night's games felt like this too, if this is what the split's gonna be like i am down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Asema posted:

I kinda really like all the teams in the NA LCS except for maybe Apex and that's mainly because I haven't seen them play yet.

apex has keane so if you like seeing wacky midlane counterpicks then they've got that going

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

quas was one of my favorite players before and it's painful to watch him now, he's either not comfortable on maokai or he's just not all there anymore

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

oh they let quas play one of his actual champions instead of maokai and look what happens

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Shadow225 posted:

Would nerfing TP back to 300 seconds and maybe no bonus if you teleport to a structure help at all?

if this is sarcasm then i apologize but they literally have done this already. i don't remember why top laners didn't take it back in the renekton days but it's currently the same numbers as it was then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

did caps manage to pass their toxicity check for lcs players or do they just not care because he's so good at the game

• Locked thread