Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

NA LCS is the most competitive league in the world and we are in for a show today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

also i don't normally complain about these things but holy poo poo riot maybe NA Caster #12 doesn't need to be another white male

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

uh, huni?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

au revoir superfriends

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

au revoir superfriends

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

5v4 baron attempt smh

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Monathin posted:

This game is really sloppy but it sure is fun

Every single fight seems to be immortals smashing and taking something and then over diving instead of playing around objectives.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

IXIX posted:

This full AP Ekko poo poo is so useless

unless he does that

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Monathin posted:

This IMT team actually has a really huge skirmish and re-engage potential between Ekko, Karma and Olaf, it's kind of the one team you could use Cloud Drake on really effectively.

e: Ashe too, poo poo that was actually a really good comp.

If IMT didn't keep diving or try to take baron at half hp they could have closed it out quick.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

quit loving diving

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

archduke.iago posted:

what a loving garbage draft by imt

like why would you draft a poke champ into what c9 has

IMTs draft is good

Huni not going tank is bad

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Huni plz

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

meteos isn't as bad as everyone thought he was going to be

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Monathin posted:

I keep saying this but people forget when C9 came in and destroyed everyone in their first season Meteos was a real master of objective control and ganking, especially on Lee Siin.

I mean he isn't even the best jungler on his own team, lets not get too crazy here.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Maguoob posted:

Well IMT did choose a really dumb comp vs C9 in game two.

Even IMTs wins weren't one sided though. I agree C9 looked good against NA's Number One Team.

Huni stop loving lying in your interview, just spit the real and say gently caress tanks.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Maguoob posted:

The 2nd C9 vs IMT game in the spring split was also super close and probably my favorite game of the spring split because it was more kills than minutes. I'm just saying IMT dug themselves a hole with that team comp that would have lost against the bottom teams of the LCS.

Huni is just waiting to surprise everyone with a tank in an important series and have it not work because of a meta change.

Totally. Infact I'd attribute IMTs overzealous dives more to why the games were close than c9s play. Regardless, c9 showed more than a lot of people here are willing to give them credit for.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Team Liquid gonna go the way of the dignatas if they don't bring dardoch back.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Is everyone ready for Day 3 of Gods Chosen League?

Going to be a bunch of one sided matches today.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

tl is a bit poo poo this year

They'll do fine once they fire loco and put back in Dardoch...

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

which game is better i keep flipping back and fourth

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

you know what gently caress this if someone hasn't coded a twitch PiP i might as well do it myself

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Apex is basically gravity from last year. They'll beat some good teams but never really be considered a top team.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I want a PiP where one is large and the other is small and slightly overlayed with a button to swap., I'm just going to do it myself as it sounds like a fun quick project.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

http://waynehall.github.io/twitchpip/index.html

I'll fix it up and make it pretty by next weekend but its semi functioning how i want it for now (i'd like to do a live swap of the videos and resize them on window resize but twitch api is weird and i need to learn it).

Ghetto SuperCzar fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 5, 2016

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

click my dumb poo poo noobs and give me some ideas

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Nook posted:

it'd be cool if there was an option to put the main video over the pip
that'd kind of defeat the purpose of the pip in the first place but it just looks weird to me that the smaller stream is covering up the main one, even if it's just a stat screen and a player cam

it covers a pretty useless portion of the main screen tho. You won't see anything there 90% of the time but a selected players items.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

You forgot veteran coach "Mr Dignatas" Crumbz

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Anyways, I'll work on that dumb pip and add twitch chat to it and pretty it up, maybe I can make it not look stupid on resize if i use iframes. I'll add EU option as well.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Schiavona posted:

If you...didn't do this...it would be immeasurably better

Toggle-able it is.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Top lane NA seems like the most stacked position this split. Beyond d Huni/seraph we still got Hauntzer KFO Darshan. And Ray is looking real good as well. I guess impact too.

Ghetto SuperCzar fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jun 9, 2016

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

exethan posted:

i love bo2 gently caress bo3

Wait why isnt there a game 3, who wins when it's 1-1

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

how is this game even

oh huni flame horizon

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

seraph loving lol

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Toplane is actually the deepest position in NA now, what a bizarro world. Ray is a loving monster

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Ray you are beautiful.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

C9 Challenger picked up Contractz, later rush.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I didn't get to work on this this morning cause I forgot were putting our dog down today but it's still semi functional if you nerds want to use it.

Rip Chloe, she may be gone but will never be forgotten (like dignitas)

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

It's pretty hosed up that bjerg gets grandfathered in but the latest batch doesn't. Why not just make a new rule that says 2/5ths must be natural region members or something? What happens in 2 years if we run into the same situation. The point of the rule change is to make it unobtainable, so why have it?

Ghetto SuperCzar fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jun 15, 2016

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Its not "TSM IS BENEFITING" it is that they set a different precedent last time they made rules and are going a different path this time.

The residency thing is dumb. If you don't want players to get residency, then just put a straight cap on teams. Doubling it because some players are about to get it is extremely bad faith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

NRG needs a good coach to get these guys to actually work together. You can see glimpses of them doing decent, but they're so uncoordinated.

• Locked thread