Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

are you telling me i've got to do more than find an abstract that I agree with in order to determine the truth of an assertion? this is bogus i'm going back to hardline religious doctrine to solve my problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

AARO posted:

I've read more than the abstract of these studies. Nowadays, all studies are easily available on the internet.

i'll admit that post was more based on my general optimism re: the ability of a mean-spirited comedy forum to delve into complex issues of scientific import rather than a specific attack on you, though on the other hand calling people vampires for wanting you to expand on your claims isn't really increasing my optimism any

• Locked thread