Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

AARO posted:

You know the problem with rec drugs is they eventually gently caress up your life and cause psychosis. Otherwise this would be the ultimate cure all.

The vast majority of recreational drugs do not do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Matter of fact, Ketamine is one of the most useful drugs for treating depression that cannot be treated with anything else, and it has an extremely long-lasting effect (1-2 weeks after one dose).

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

AARO posted:

The good ones do.

Marijuana, LSD, and psilocybin mushrooms are the safest chemicals you can put in your body with regards to addictive potential, drug toxicity, and long-term side effects.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Try taking care of a paranoid schizophrenic patient when they aren't on meds and see how fun that is. Why yes, I DO love it when a dude flies into a rage and smashes up the facility with a wooden board and threatens to murder the staff because of the 'hidden microphones'.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

AARO posted:

These drugs actually shrink the size of the patients brain

Schizophrenia shrinks the size of a patient's brain, in addition to messing up their dopamine regulation. I have heard no evidence that psych meds cause brain shrinkage but I have read plenty of scientific papers on how schizophrenia does it.

• Locked thread