Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

phasmid posted:

He makes batman look like a lazy piece of poo poo.

The Batmobile has nothing on the god damned Killdozer, it's shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
instead of kill dozer they should call this guy Mr. Zoning Dispute

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

spandexcajun posted:

Ha, I remember watching this on local news at work live with a friend who was from Craig, Colorado, a similar small mountain town. We were all trying to guess why a crazy due was driving a bulldozer through town and said friend made a comment something like "I'll bet the government was trying to take his property or something"

Please fund my kickstarter to locate the worlds biggest statist shill so that I can pay him to put a gold-fringed flag on this chucklefuck's grave.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Ghost Head posted:

wasn't there a second killdozer rampage some years later? I seem to remember that happening

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/03/13103499-vermont-man-uses-tractor-to-flatten-8-police-cars?lite

The spirit lives on.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Thank you for preserving this man's legacy.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
What was this guys ultimate beef anyway? Anyone who puts this much effort into something has to have a legitimate reason at least in their own mind, and loving hell, I'll at least hear them out.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

maniacripper posted:

What was this guys ultimate beef anyway? Anyone who puts this much effort into something has to have a legitimate reason at least in their own mind, and loving hell, I'll at least hear them out.

The city of Granby was essentially making GBS threads all over him. I don't remember the specifics, but they were trying to zone him out of business, so he built Killdozer

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Wasn't the city refusing to let him build a few feet of access road to the land his shop was on so they could deny him the requisite zoning permits he needed to operate said shop with the ultimate goal of buying the land on the cheap?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
drinkin a fatty drat bud and thinking about Marvin. PBUH

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Killdozer was the true Democratic nominee for president

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I just wanna see a montage of him building the dozer set to the A team theme

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Smythe posted:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Smythe posted:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I don't see anythign about sex on this guy's wikipedia page so, I'm the sex this marvin guy never had lol

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Kill dozer was cool.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

This is cool too.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Maybe next year I'll host a killdozer themed party at my house, where I invite all my friends over for drinks, but then I crush all their cars and demolish the house trapping them inside before taking my own life surrounded by the police.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Raising one of my many drinks to Mr killdozer tonight. God speed sir

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
What a god drat american

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
Your video is a work of art.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
watched this vid about 8 times tonight

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im proud to say that i posted in the OG killdozer thread and i never forgot. a true folk hero if there ever was one

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
RIP Heemeyer. More of a badass than anyone could ever hope to be. :coal:

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Oh right there was this too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnUoUKEIGoo

I think that one actually happened before Killdozer. Some cops jumped on a tank and blew the guy inside away which is cool as all hell and makes them look good so I don't know if it belongs in this thread.

Dogmeat fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Jun 5, 2016

mag
Feb 9, 2007

fuck this

i'm out
do you guys think he would have voted for trump

like i kinda do but i'm not sure tbh

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
Post "F" to pay respects

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
F

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Did I do it right? This is my first videogame funeral

I mean I wouldn't call Aeris' death a funeral per say, I don't count it at least, shut up

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
nothing shuts up a tin pot dictator like a dozer blade to the front door :patriot:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i actually wonder about the quality of his exhaust work given the quality of his ideal destruction machine

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
did he successfully kill any of his nemeses

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

yes, every mans worst enemy: himself

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

The French Army! posted:

Wasn't the city refusing to let him build a few feet of access road to the land his shop was on so they could deny him the requisite zoning permits he needed to operate said shop with the ultimate goal of buying the land on the cheap?

More or less. Killdozer man WAS kind of a nutter though and from what ive read was partially responsible for the council acting like dicks to him. That doesnt stop him being a total hero though and crushing the bourgeois overlords.... houses.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Yeah, the "zoning dispute" was that the city allowed a concrete factory to be built which completely blocked access to the dude's shop, and his requests for a permit to build an access road were denied.

One of the first things he destroyed was the concrete factory LOL.

Also, from the many videos circulating at the time, it looked like he was going out of his way to avoid hurting anyone. The concrete factory was empty, he drove around vehicles trying to block him in instead of just going over them, etc

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

This reminded me that there was a guy in VT that crushed a bunch of police cars with a tractor and I just learned that the state AG never had him charged :911:

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
RIP Killdozer. A great hero died that day (except for the part we always gloss over about him having rifles inside and shooting at the propane station in an attempted mass murder on top of destruction)

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

Blue Train posted:

yes, every mans worst enemy: himself

and a combustion engine

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Tectonis posted:

This reminded me that there was a guy in VT that crushed a bunch of police cars with a tractor and I just learned that the state AG never had him charged :911:

RIP Chris Dorner

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
"I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable, sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things." -Killdozer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

RIP Killdozer. A great hero died that day (except for the part we always gloss over about him having rifles inside and shooting at the propane station in an attempted mass murder on top of destruction)

No on cares of white people shot other white people so it's fine

• Locked thread