Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gazpacho posted:

marvin heemeyer was a self-centered jackass fyi

yea he was white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

insured homes so they faced no actual consequences other than a minor inconvenience

a beta bitch who died like a sucker

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

no wonder a bunch of emasculated goons flock to him hes king bitch

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

yes, every mans worst enemy: himself

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

yea hes cool as hell and def not some crazy hillbilly

"God built me for this job", Heemeyer said in the first recording. He also said it was God's plan that he not be married or have a family so that he could be in a position to carry out such an attack. "I think God will bless me to get the machine done, to drive it, to do the stuff that I have to do", he said. "God blessed me in advance for the task that I am about to undertake. It is my duty. God has asked me to do this. It's a cross that I am going to carry and I'm carrying it in God's name."

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

def not some idiot bitch who undervalued his land and regretted it

In 1992, Heemeyer bought 2 acres (0.81 hectares) of land from the Resolution Trust Corporation, the federal agency organized to handle the assets of failed savings and loan institutions. He bought the land for $42,000 to build a muffler shop and subsequently agreed to sell the land toMountain Park Concrete to build a concrete batch plant. The agreed price was $250,000 but, according to Susan Docheff, Heemeyer changed his mind and increased the price to $375,000 and later demanded a deal worth approximately $1 million. 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

agreed he was a loving idiot who didn't understand propane

should have watched more king of the hill

• Locked thread