Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

Homemade armor? Please gently caress my wife!

*in Jaws actor voice* We're gonna need a bigger Killdozer. Ricky, my man, even if we use your dick to gently caress her, we're gonna need a bigger dick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

InterceptorV8 posted:

I can't wait for Killdozer II
________/

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Khorne posted:

quote:

Morris and a group of shocked spectators called 9-1-1, telling dispatch to check the backyard.

"We came out and sure enough someone had run over our cruisers with a tractor," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks, Orleans County Sheriff's Department.

Have a think about that for a second.

"We came out and sure enough someone had run over our cruisers with a tractor."

Can you imagine the absolute ear-splitting decibels level that must've been going on inside that station for them not to have heard someone tearing up their cruisers out back? Crushing their vehicles to smithereens, with a motherfucking tractor no less, and they were completely oblivious to it?! drat! There musta been one helluva wicked orgy going on in that stationhouse that day.

Oh, Chief Deputy Philip Brooks! You tiger, you! Ohhh, Sir!!

"We came"

*does thumb-to-ear-little-finger-to-mouth hand gesture and mouths the words "call me, babe" with a sultry wink*

• Locked thread