Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
12 years ago on this day MArvin Heemeyer took his revenge on some fuckers in his home zone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

quote:

Marvin John Heemeyer (October 28, 1951 – June 4, 2004) was an American welder and an automobile muffler repair shop owner most known for his rampage with a modified bulldozer. Outraged over the outcome of a zoning dispute, he armored a Komatsu D355A bulldozer with layers of steel and concrete and used it on June 4, 2004 to demolish the town hall, the former mayor's house, and other buildings in Granby, Colorado. The rampage ended when the bulldozer got stuck in the basement of a Gambles store he was in the process of destroying. Heemeyer then killed himself with a handgun.

Heemeyer had been feuding with Granby officials, particularly over fines for violating city ordinances and a zoning dispute regarding a concrete factory constructed opposite his muffler shop.[1]

If you're an old guy like me you may remember the epic thread right here, in GBS.

Marvin took the law into his own hands and did some vigilante ownage, but right here in real life and not some comic book or tv show. He didn't kill anyone, only pwned property.

In my humble onion, he's an american hero. Never forget!!

A long time ago there was a video on youtube with some sick footage of him loving some poo poo up set to the hulk hogan theme. It got pulled at some point and I did as best I could to remake it. Here it is, if anyone gives a gently caress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSi-1-2ndVQ

:cheers: to the :killdozer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
what the hell are you trolls doing in here??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
have some g*d d*mn respect for the Man :911:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
drinkin a fatty drat bud and thinking about Marvin. PBUH

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bill Barber posted:

The perfect plan.

lmao

• Locked thread