Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I think Tim and Eric belong with Arrested Development and Bojack Horeseman

IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirt
May 26, 2003

http://yablew.it/

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgG_b9L7dwo

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
IMO it's some low effort piles of poo poo but they're making it work I guess.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
I think tim hates himself

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
its a high level comedy it takes a certain (smart) person to undrstand 😏🤗

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

gargle chome posted:

its a high level comedy it takes a certain (smart) person to undrstand 😏🤗

Tim.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
On cinema at the cinema is loving decent. Overall I give Tim and Eric five bags of popcorn and maybe some silly groucho glasses

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Son of Man posted:

I think tim hates himself

It's pretty obvious they both wanted to be musicians but it never worked out. I went to one of their comedy tours when Awesome Show was big and it was 50% them playing as a band under loose pretexts of comedy - Pusswhip Banggang, the jazz guys, and other stuff. Tim has released increasingly less and less parodic music and now has a supposedly unironic album out.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

rakovsky maybe posted:

It's pretty obvious they both wanted to be musicians but it never worked out. I went to one of their comedy tours when Awesome Show was big and it was 50% them playing as a band under loose pretexts of comedy - Pusswhip Banggang, the jazz guys, and other stuff. Tim has released increasingly less and less parodic music and now has a supposedly unironic album out.

I guess that's the price we have to pay for having enjoyed Tim and Eric all these years

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlSHYL9peVc

{Please note the url for that video includes the word FISHY}

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

rakovsky maybe posted:

I think this might be the first time he made a serious song in his career and I kind of liked it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tPX06wJh4g

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
tom goes to the mayor was the best, and it was all downhill after that

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80G38bxPeyI
Brett Gelman (and Chris Elliott of course.... drat I miss Eagleheart) are also amazing.
Brett Gelman's dinner with friends/ family are worth checking out, absolutely insane, you have to buy them on youtube though

wait, with friends is actually free now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK-gwgaR0QI

John Denver Hoxha fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 6, 2016

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Watching Tim and Eric at 3 am after another all nighter is what I imagine having schizophrenia must be like. Especially with things like "all food is poison" .

I have never really set out to watch it, only stumbling on it in a late-night stupor. This is the true way to watch it.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
My friend was in the hospital for Bad Kidneys and Tim called him to say hi so he's nice probably

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

reallivedinosaur posted:

tom goes to the mayor was the best, and it was all downhill after that

Nailed it.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

rats off to ya

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I don't quite know how they make so many talented celeb friends (except John C. Reilly who isn't good in anything ever, even when he played himself as a drunk irish nitwit in gangs of ny for fucks sake) but Tom Goes was okay.

That said they should probably get a sharp object and put their necks over the drain in their bathtubs and correct the mistake that was made with their births.

There's my correct opinion. Thanks for your worthless time.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

phasmid posted:

I don't quite know how they make so many talented celeb friends (except John C. Reilly who isn't good in anything ever, even when he played himself as a drunk irish nitwit in gangs of ny for fucks sake) but Tom Goes was okay.

That said they should probably get a sharp object and put their necks over the drain in their bathtubs and correct the mistake that was made with their births.

john c reilly is incredible and you're loving dumb

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

phasmid posted:

Idiot.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Celluloid Sam posted:

john c reilly is incredible and you're loving dumb

Pistols at dawn, motherfuckers.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

phasmid posted:

I agree. Your opinion is definitely correct. Tim and Eric are dogshit and so are the people that like them, "ironically" or not.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Node posted:

I agree. Your opinion is definitely correct. Tim and Eric are dogshit and so are the people that like them, "ironically" or not.

gently caress you!!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Node posted:

I heartily concur.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

rakovsky maybe posted:

Eric briefly toured with a philly hardcore band called ink & dagger in the 90s. I think he played bass

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Node posted:

Lol another quality post by Node.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Tim and Eric are funny. but sometimes they're not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mocLWLVgQk

SEGA Ass Fisting fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jun 6, 2016

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Maybe it's better to watch T&E as stand-alone sketches, if you try watching them as full episodes or even a Funny or Die movie, you'll get bored of it very quickly.

Dylazodelan
Nov 9, 2009
RE: David Liebe Hart: I saw him play at my college back in NY and I ran into him when I worked my old garbage job at Target in LA, and its apparent within seconds of meeting him and chatting that he is as mentally ill as he appears on TV.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

phasmid posted:

Pistols at dawn, motherfuckers.

Deal, except it's 10:40 and I'm shooting you now.

J C Riley is only bested by his doppelganger the Irish dramatic actor Colin Meany .

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Haverchuck posted:

Eric briefly toured with a philly hardcore band called ink & dagger in the 90s. I think he played bass

During this time he threw yogurt all over the dude from earth crisis, and will forever get a pass from me for being A Real American

Risky
May 18, 2003

I"m going to open up a real life Sauceman's.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

WatermelonGun posted:

During this time he threw yogurt all over the dude from earth crisis, and will forever get a pass from me for being A Real American

lmao

naem
May 29, 2011

I like timneric

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

maybe the people who watch episodes of the family guy 70 times in a row are right. maybe tim and eric arent funny maybe i just think they are because they make me laugh

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...

MinibarMatchman posted:

david liebe hart def isn't playing a character, dude is pretty out there. lol at his bathroom full of VHS tapes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc-mZVPGKSk

DLH sits outside the Hollywood Bowl to talk to people about aliens and religion. He's the real deal.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Rape Stink posted:

Tim and Eric are funny. but sometimes they're not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mocLWLVgQk

the one where the beaver boys end up in the hospital is funny though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

DicktheCat posted:

Watching Tim and Eric at 3 am after another all nighter is what I imagine having schizophrenia must be like. Especially with things like "all food is poison" .

I am schizophrenic and scoffed at this post but by the end of it I remembered that particular sketch was pretty chilling to me the first time I saw it because it reminded me a lot of a hallucination.

• Locked thread