Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Druwing on Drawing is good poo poo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPoGRfyrBWU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

I'd love to watch the new Check It Out but Adult Swim uses a retard player that uses flash and some dumbshit and I can't get it to work on any browser I use no matter what the setup.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

I've seen multiple videos that may as well be Cinco ads on EIT. That whole VHS/90s aesthetic was weird as gently caress and Tim and Eric capture it perfectly.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

paco650 posted:

Hannibal > Eric Andre > Gregg > Super Deluxe people (Vic Burger, Brad Neely, Devin Flynn, etc.) > John C. > Actual professional actor guest stars > Eric Wareheim not in ASGJ poo poo > Tim > ASGJ's rotating cast of retards and mental subnormals > Eric Wareheim in ASGJ poo poo

This comparative list is true and correct, and for your edification only. Don't quote me with your wrong-rear end comments.

Rating loving David Liebe Hart that low just shows you are a retard and mental subnormal.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Schnedwob posted:

i really like, especially in Check It Out, the weird/creepy/lovely world they get across through different skits and stuff. It comes across especially well with stuff like Brown's Daycare or Pablo Meyers' whole fuckin deal

I love when Pablo Meyers starts his doomsday cult on Steve's new talk show. It's basically the Jim Bakker Bucket Saga and it's perfect.

• Locked thread