Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
On Cinema is way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Absolute Lithops posted:

If you like Gregg Turkington/Neil Hamburger you should watch Entertainment, a movie that asks: What if Neil Hamburger were played by a man named Neil who sneers at everyone who tries to connect with him? And what if this man chose the wrong color sunglasses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laCKBx6dmW8

I'm kind of glad I didn't know who Neil Hamburger was before I saw this movie. If there's anything I dislike more than stand-up it's gimmicky stand-up.

Anyway, this is probably one of my favorite movies recently. The Comedy was okay too.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Sintax posted:

You callin Hamburger a gimmick cus imabout to throw down. He plays a character on stage, just like any comedian but much more obviously so. Lord knows nobody would want to watch Gregg Turkington do standup!

Didn't "Tony Clifton" do this already?

You should watch Entertainment. It's really good.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
on cinema season 8 starts next week

I had to make my own mug because they don't sell them anymore

hashtag thank god for clipart

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Robot Randy posted:

grum has always had a special place in my heart, esp compared to the 2nd world animations its blasting

I liked grum only because it reminded me of Fred and Sharon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC0sR5_NTFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZldeQhhaU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

toiletbrush posted:

I fuckin love it when he does the Decker face 6:40 into this

I'm pretty sure he was just warming up his Travis Bickle impersonation. It was spot on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

abigserve posted:

I think it is digusting how disrespectful Gregg is to Tim in this episode, who has given him Everything including the cinema through the passing of his son (rip tom cruise heidecker), he has the gall to insinuate that Tim would be so foolish as to smoke in his own bed. Disgusting. Tim our prayers are with you

Gregg has been a real dick this season totally acting like he owns the show. He knew Tim was vulnerable so he's been taking advantage of that. I think he laced Tim's nutritional vape and made him wig out. I bet he's been sabotaging Dr San's treatments all along (RIP Tom Cruise Heidecker Jr, we know Gregg never liked you)... I think Greg set fire to his own archive (he probably took his tapes out first) in hopes of finishing Tim off. I think the timing a little suspicious as well; Hollywood has been looking for a new James Bond and they were probably all over Tim after this last season of Decker. Gregg would lose decker and also, being the Bond Head he is, he would have to live with Tim being the new Bond. So he torched the archive - now Tim looks like an over-microwaved hot dog - and now Hollywood is throwing 150 million at Daniel Craig to come back!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE.

• Locked thread