Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

:vince:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

loss_in_space.jpeg

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

:five:

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Windows 98 posted:

Here is a simple tutorial for making space stuff on YouTube. There are probably better ones out there. I'm not a Photoshop pro but I can follow instructions. If your monitor is set to cold instead of warm your nebulas may be harder to see while making them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czhJfC1SuU0

The first picture you posted is now my desktop picture. Maybe I'll add a few dick-shaped satellites to it someday. Or a space tiger. Space tigers are pretty rad.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This speaks to me.

Reminds me of the last girl that was interested in me.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
gently caress, I want a few star destroyers blasting the beejeesus out of the Starship Enterprise. That'd be fuckin siiiiiiick!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I make weed butter. Sometimes I take a picture of the weed butter as it simmers in the pot, then I open that picture in PS Touch and turn it into a planet/space landscape. Then I upload that poo poo to instagram, because I'm loving high. :420:

quote:

Traveling at near light-speed through the outer fringes of the Andromeda galaxy, you encounter a Jupiter-sized planet composed entirely of weed butter.
Do you:

A.) Ignore it and set a course for home, there are too many space cops in this quadrant to risk going to space jail, or,
B.) Beam down a temporary exploration crew with an EZ-Bake oven and be on your way once you've resupplied your vessel with an adequate supply of cookies to last the rest of your journey, or,
C.) Land on the surface and start a new life forever, eventually succumbing to the crushingly dank surface gravity and becoming completely immobilized until the sweet embrace of death consumes you.

Pick one.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

why is he not going in

http://i.imgur.com/nt5xy7E.webm

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
What is that man doing to his uranus...

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I made a constellation

e: Best viewed in a new tab

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jun 6, 2016

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Windows 98 posted:

I made a constellation

I love it! I made it the default desktop img for 12 people at my workplace!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

VendaGoat posted:

This speaks to me.

Reminds me of the last girl that was interested in me.

Your mother?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ok, it reminds me of Two women.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

These loss.jpg edits are getting really esoteric.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

BLARGHLE posted:

These loss.jpg edits are getting really esoteric.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

PBS Newshour posted:

my god, its full of stars

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

holy moly is this a good thing or what? :captainpop:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

UH. UHHHHHHH :eyepop:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

I like what you've got.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Dayum!
:eyepop:

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

I made a planet for you.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

poopnanners posted:

I made a planet for you.

:confused: wheres the ring? :confused:

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

There was this time, around two months ago, when I was talking to someone in mail on here and procrastinating about something I'd offered to do for them. After I sent them off a PM, I ducked in here to GBS to see if I could get motivated to partake in some playful mischief and do that which I'd earlier offered to do but hadn't.

I didn't, and still haven't, done that particular thing. Mainly because while in GBS here I spied a post from someone, lifted it and took off with it, deciding to play with that instead. I knew straight away the reply pic I'd have made for the post, which I intended to make and mail them. But while getting a better bigger pic than their avatar sized one, I saw a whole different angle open itself and ran with it, learning how to do poo poo with pics that I didn't know how to previously do.

That person and their post helped me a lot - helped me to learn how to do heaps of stuff. Helped me... unbeknownst to them. They didn't (and still don't) know what I was doing; doing with their avatar pic, learning how to Photoshop from it, and the weird arse story in pictures I was making from their avvy. I don't really know the person, and I'd intended only sending them just the one pic. But while Googling their avatar, associated pics where interesting enough for me to make up a bullshit story going on, and thus learn how to Photoshop from it. They were helping me... unbeknownst to them... and I appreciate them for that.

I've done an arseload of pics on this person and their avatar. Below are some of the "space" ones. There's a backstory in pics how this pic came about, but it's nothing to do with "space" at all - more about the winding tale their post took to get to the following pic. Please don't pick on this person or be mean to them, especially not because of my dumb pics. My intentions weren't spiteful or cruel, I've hardly seen the person's posts much, I bear them no ill-will at all. It's just that I was learning how to do stuff from their avvy and my imagination can be pretty whack the road it travels down is all. It's not their fault that I gave my mind's eye free rein to try make what I saw from their post/avatar.

Anyway, here's that mess.

I started with...

..and...

..which became...

..and then... 

And that's my spacey contribution to thread! 

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

The Bananana posted:

Allah I see is Islam and jewdayism

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

:wow:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Can you weirdos please stop posting Star Trek memes and weird nazi poo poo. Just because it vaguely has something to do with space does not mean it belongs in this thread. Thanks.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

wheres the ring

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

There was this time, around two months ago, when I was talking to someone in mail on here and procrastinating about something I'd offered to do for them. After I sent them off a PM, I ducked in here to GBS to see if I could get motivated to partake in some playful mischief and do that which I'd earlier offered to do but hadn't.

I didn't, and still haven't, done that particular thing. Mainly because while in GBS here I spied a post from someone, lifted it and took off with it, deciding to play with that instead. I knew straight away the reply pic I'd have made for the post, which I intended to make and mail them. But while getting a better bigger pic than their avatar sized one, I saw a whole different angle open itself and ran with it, learning how to do poo poo with pics that I didn't know how to previously do.

That person and their post helped me a lot - helped me to learn how to do heaps of stuff. Helped me... unbeknownst to them. They didn't (and still don't) know what I was doing; doing with their avatar pic, learning how to Photoshop from it, and the weird arse story in pictures I was making from their avvy. I don't really know the person, and I'd intended only sending them just the one pic. But while Googling their avatar, associated pics where interesting enough for me to make up a bullshit story going on, and thus learn how to Photoshop from it. They were helping me... unbeknownst to them... and I appreciate them for that.

I've done an arseload of pics on this person and their avatar. Below are some of the "space" ones. There's a backstory in pics how this pic came about, but it's nothing to do with "space" at all - more about the winding tale their post took to get to the following pic. Please don't pick on this person or be mean to them, especially not because of my dumb pics. My intentions weren't spiteful or cruel, I've hardly seen the person's posts much, I bear them no ill-will at all. It's just that I was learning how to do stuff from their avvy and my imagination can be pretty whack the road it travels down is all. It's not their fault that I gave my mind's eye free rein to try make what I saw from their post/avatar.

Anyway, here's that mess.

I started with...

..and...

..which became...

..and then... 

And that's my spacey contribution to thread! 

what the gently caress is this

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

:allears: I'm hearing Ground Control to Major Tom when I watch this.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Helical Nightmares posted:

And the papers want to know whose ring you wear

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

did i do it rite?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Helical Nightmares posted:

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=nt5xy7E&v=HNuSD49chY8&s=103

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
And I'm stretching in a most peculiar way
And my anus is looking very different today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I wear a diaper now to poo,
and there is nothing I can do.