Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
oh cool a lady ambien thread this should be fun

oh ermm... heh

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

genesplicer posted:

She looks almost as uncomfortable as those (grand)parents who are in the picture with their furry (grand)son.

hey gene, whats cooking? im thinking about an eight hour nap. wanna throw me a sixer?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

this might be the only active thread where genesplicer DIDNT hand down a probation. Mark it for the records

im empty quoting here gene

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

The Hman posted:

you see i thought you were calling babies "human pups" and i was very disappointed but now i'm just scared of what humanity has become

dont mind me, just replying with a single emoji here, gene. :chanpop:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JiveHonky posted:

Smash it is completely out of control. He's a loving madman I tell you

Well here are a few mean words that probably shouldnt be said. Youre a bad poster and smell like afterbirth.

Gene, see me being bad here?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Serviette posted:

Won't somebody please think of the children?!

I have heard people from your land of origin are not very nice and are not physically appeasing at all!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

I am once again going to pound town on the report button with my chubbed out dilz and it is once again accomplishing nothing beyond a vague sense of sexual gratification and shame!

oh gently caress yeah.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i am going to write strongly worded emails to lowtax about my negative experiences in this here forums. there will be repercussions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

If only forums user Smash it Smash hit had been probated in time, all of this could have been avoided. D:

Added to the list :smug:

• Locked thread