Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
human pups? oh no, that can only lead to one thing....

...human fleas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Honky Dong Country posted:

By the Way, if she doesn't do something about that dog's Fleas they're gonna Get Up and Jump all over the house. My Friends this is no Minor Thing and I think she should just Give it Away.

:smug:

i appericate you and in this care your humor, i haven't seen other examples of your humor so i am not going to get crazy here

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
you ever notice that its ok to call babies babies but its an insult to call an adult a baby. life is kinda funny like that

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Pitdragon posted:

this reminds me, could scooby doo actually speak or was that just the drugs messing with shaggy? did anyone else ever talk to scoobs?

scrappy doo you dumbass, scrappy doo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
"woah, could this dog actually kinda make words with its mouth or was it drugs"

MEANWHILE SCRABBY DOO IS HAVING FULL CONVERSTATINOS WITH A GUY DRESS AS A MUMMY OR WHATEVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
*in scrappy doo voice*
what we have here is a failure to communicate

• Locked thread