Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

TK-42-1 posted:

*walks in circles for minutes*

*curls into ball as he lays down*

*huffs he own farts*

a shameful pup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

PBS Newshour posted:

human pups? oh no, that can only lead to one thing....

...human fleas

lollll

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I have 2 human pups, they are 4 and 2 years old, they love to rough house with our pair of 80 lbs german shepherds. They will also run around on all fours, pant, and bark at me when they want milk cups. Is this thread for me?

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

genesplicer posted:

Nah, just go to bed like a grown-up.

this might be the only active thread where genesplicer DIDNT hand down a probation. Mark it for the records

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Smash it Smash hit posted:

im empty quoting here gene

MODS?????

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
my posting experience is being dragged down into the dirt as we speak!! won't a kind mod please have mercy and fire off a salvo of indiscriminate probations??

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I am once again going to pound town on the report button with my chubbed out dilz and it is once again accomplishing nothing beyond a vague sense of sexual gratification and shame!

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
If only forums user Smash it Smash hit had been probated in time, all of this could have been avoided. D:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Iron Prince posted:

oh poo poo is this the erotic role play thread

ERRRRHHHHUHHHHHH MUMMY WANT CUMMY

This is a really good post

• Locked thread