Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I just remembered what "irrational hatred" means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Yeah some people get really angry when you say you don't find their favorite poster very funny.

Mange Mite posted:

this is perfectly rational hatred though

I'm prone to agree, but the argument could be made that I shouldn't care because it has zero impact on me. But gently caress me if poo poo like this doesn't freak me out on an instinctual level.

PBS Newshour posted:

human pups? oh no, that can only lead to one thing....

...human fleas

Lmao seriously thinking about fiving this thread now. Well played.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

PBS Newshour posted:

human pups? oh no, that can only lead to one thing....

...human fleas

By the Way, if she doesn't do something about that dog's Fleas they're gonna Get Up and Jump all over the house. My Friends this is no Minor Thing and I think she should just Give it Away.

:smug:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

HoboTech posted:

So is this mostly a UK thing? The FPlus has an episode where they cover hypno-fetish mp3s, and some of it is dog hypnosis stuff, and all those fuckers were British. I know furries are everywhere but this seems to be an incredibly specific thing.

And little kids do stuff kind of like this where, hey, dogs are pretty cool and it would be cool to be a dog so they're gonna just crawl around and bark for a while. Then they go do something else like have a nap or watch Sesame Street or whatever and the game ends. What does poo poo like this to people?

On my phone so I usually err on the side of caution and use timg tags but:

• Locked thread