Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Stephen9001 posted:

For some reason, this makes me wonder what the result of someone asking "maybe instead of having an immortal god-queen, we could, like, have elections and vote and stuff? Freedom's good isn't it? I mean it's not like they were that good at preventing the world getting hosed anyway." would be.

No one's certain what happened to cause Crystal Tokyo; it's never gone into.

That particular issue-what happened, why God-Queen, why that future must be, etc etc-has been the repeated subject of Fanfic the world over.

Aces High posted:

I dunno, the story beats are still the same...except that part where all of Queen Beryl's champions also were princes in their previous life and were hooked up with each of the other sailor scouts :gonk: that was something I am sure glad was never in the original

If I recall(And I may not be), that particular beat was there originally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Talk him down. It's what she does.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

aers posted:

Hotaru's not weird at all, why do you ask

I'm not getting 'weird' as much as 'poor little rich girl'. Only she's not rich, either.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

All I've got is 'Fandom Osmosis', as it was referred to earlier. Also they tried to run Sailor Moon here in the UK on weekends some years back. They even tried to sell a few crappy bits of merchandise. It didn't go well, and both ended quickly.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

"future!Usagi thinks her 14 year old self is an acceptable babysitter for her 9 year old daughter despite all the apocalypses that happened in during that time period,"

"My baby girl is convinced I'm this perfect goddess. (And maybe I am.) Let her stay with you, and learn differently."

It didn't quite work out, since they all got on like a house on fire. Flames and screaming.

I wonder if Neo-Queen is watching all of the chaos and either laughing or just sighing.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Aug 31, 2016

• Locked thread