Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
I didn't really see much Sailor Moon until I was in college, in the anime club. Can't remember if we did all five seasons (or if I bailed out) - but S was great. The director went on to do Shoujo Kakumei Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena) -- which is my favorite anime of all time. (So yes, I'm probably biased on liking S best.) You can see how he progresses if you watch S and Utena, see him testing and trying things out with S, and going on to really run with them in Utena.

This game - I made it a rather long way through? I want to say 2/3rds, during a rather wretched few months after graduating college, alternating between job application and waiting miserably. I think you heal completely between fights? Which eliminates the tension of grinding a bit more or going back for healing that are in most JRPG's.

I've got enough fond memories of S and just enough curiosity to want to see just where this game finishes -- thanks for LPing this, SCOOB, and godspeed on the grind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
Who do people max power? In what order?

I maxed Sailor Moon and then Mercury, because poppers are harder for me to create than lines, and line + pop = lots of board clearing.

Now I'm staring at the others and wondering who is useful? Should I wait until I get into Black Moon (if outer sailors show up for use)?

Thanks!

• Locked thread