Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Benny D posted:

Tell me more about daikatana

Friend, this is a whole 'nother world, nay, galaxy than daikatana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Due to the the procedurally generated structure of the game, it's possible that Daikatana could exist in entirety on one of the planets

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Due to the the procedurally generated structure of the game, it's possible that Daikatana could exist in entirety on one of the planets

Mother of gusta....what if all of reality is actually a simulation within NMS?

This is unironically blowing my mind. I.....I think I need to lay down for a while.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mother of gusta....what if all of reality is actually a simulation within NMS?

This is unironically blowing my mind. I.....I think I need to lay down for a while.

In fact.. there is only a 1 in billions chance we are not in a NMS simulation. I've been saying this forever

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Imagine 4 copies of No Man's Sky on the edge of a cliff.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

*patiently waiting at bottom of cliff with basket*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

*it falls and right before it hits the basket gets reeled back up onto the cliff again and stays there for another 3 months*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

NickRoweFillea posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*it falls and right before it hits the basket gets reeled back up onto the cliff again and stays there for another 3 months*

Lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Holy poo poo that duck is orange!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Seriously tho. When this comes out we need to claim as many planets as we can in name of Something Awful. I want a mother cucking GALAXY of goonplanets. Goonswarm, bitches. :goontrain: :bandwagon:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i want US to plant the something awful grenade flag with loving PURPOSE. I want to FEEL like i ACCOMPLISHED something for once in my loving hosed up life. I want us goons to have motherfucking empire.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My Twisted Life: the Goonswarm story

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i want US to plant the something awful grenade flag with loving PURPOSE. I want to FEEL like i ACCOMPLISHED something for once in my loving hosed up life. I want us goons to have motherfucking empire.

Reddit and 9Gag took the galaxies of EVE Online away from us, but now we have an infinite digital universe waiting to be conquered. You have my axe, Retarded_Clown_.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Reddit and 9Gag took the galaxies of EVE Online away from us, but now we have an infinite digital universe waiting to be conquered. You have my axe, Retarded_Clown_.

i want, like, ppl 3 or 4 generations from now (theyll still be playing this game prolly, its THAT infinite) to look at at this thread as the beginning of something amazing.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Planet anroid ... goddamn it... PLANET ANROID! ... gently caress! goddamn it I'm trying to type in Planet Anroid

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Planet anroid ... goddamn it... PLANET ANROID! ... gently caress! goddamn it I'm trying to type in Planet Anroid

lmao

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol mans cry

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
My friend gifted me this game after it had been delayed but before I knew about it, just to hear me rage and pine.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I don't care about delays anymore.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Aw god damnit NO!!!!! one of the dozen or so games I'm waiting to get got delayed a few months... poo poo, now I have absolutely nothing to do except play one of the hundreds of good games I already own!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Aw god damnit NO!!!!! one of the dozen or so games I'm waiting to get got delayed a few months... poo poo, now I have absolutely nothing to do except play one of the hundreds of good games I already own!

My eyes well up with tears as Pa sends me behind the house and I raise the shotgun at my backlog.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

My eyes well up with tears as Pa sends me behind the house and I raise the shotgun at my backlog.

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Hahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yeah. I don't mind waiting for anything unless I was like 80 years old and seriously afraid of dying tomorrow or something.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah. I don't mind waiting for anything unless I was like 80 years old and seriously afraid of dying tomorrow or something.

i am but i don't care about open world non games. gently caress you whateve rthis crap is!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No Gameplay Sky

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

A Man's Butthole

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No Gay Man's rear end

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
no man's sky is the citizen kane of gaming.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Imagine someone anxiously waiting for a game about waiting, then getting more anxious when the wait gets longer

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Seriously tho. When this comes out we need to claim as many planets as we can in name of Something Awful. I want a mother cucking GALAXY of goonplanets. Goonswarm, bitches. :goontrain: :bandwagon:
[LLJK]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

anroid

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

PleasingFungus posted:

no man's sky is the citizen kane of gaming.

they had to put a screeching parrot into the middle of that movie to wake the audience up

nah, j/k, citizen kane is great

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

[Calmly] Anroid Cucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

• Locked thread