Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
so how likely is the fentanyl to kill me ? I have 4 of them, will this reach 100%?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Lol you're gonna die OP

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this is a cry for help

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

skit herre posted:

so how likely is the fentanyl to kill me ? I have 4 of them, will this reach 100%?
It's not exactly unlikely. You should probably just stop using, though, I mean I injected heroin or dilaudid every single drat day for what, 6-7 years? I started cause I was unhappy, I'm sure that sounds familiar, but in the end I only succeeded in making myself more miserable. I'm a lot happier now that I don't use even though I'm not very successful at least I'm alive and able to see and experience the world around me again. It might sound unlikely but if you take the right steps you too can once again not feel like a living corpse.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

skit herre posted:

Don't waste them

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

skit herre posted:

it is by the way unbelievable how many people go out of their way to offer you a little bit of their crack for free when you tell them that you don't do crack. They must be better off than I thought

they want you to get hooked so you'll wave money at them and they'll make you wait at the corner while they go to their dealer's house and either A. they won't come back or B. they'll come back and very kindly help you smoke all the crack you just bought

Fent ODs aren't peaceful or easy, dude. You barf and roll around all delirious and pull the patches off and then your addict-module kicks in and makes you put them back on even though you're barely conscious. It can take days of that to die because of the way the patches are designed. I found a friend who inadvertently OD'd on fent, and he obviously did not go peacefully.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Yeah it's the oldest trick in the unscrupulous addict handbook. Get someone hooked and then play middleman and rip them off constantly.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

they want you to get hooked so you'll wave money at them and they'll make you wait at the corner while they go to their dealer's house and either A. they won't come back or B. they'll come back and very kindly help you smoke all the crack you just bought

Fent ODs aren't peaceful or easy, dude. You barf and roll around all delirious and pull the patches off and then your addict-module kicks in and makes you put them back on even though you're barely conscious. It can take days of that to die because of the way the patches are designed. I found a friend who inadvertently OD'd on fent, and he obviously did not go peacefully.

Yeah I know, that was supposed to be a joke. Well, a few different posters told me I am not funny anyway

I have sublingual Fentanyl.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
As the loving loser that I am my only good friend just called me in tears that I should come by and possibly bring her to the local place
for people with acute psychological crises, I hope my translation is understandable. She doesn't want to call anyone else and she won't
talk over the phone about the problem so I am loving scared.

Thing is, that I am pretty high of the combination of things I took. If i take a little subutex or subuxone now, will this kill atleast the opiate
effect or wil I get even higher? I am making strong coffee right now.

And yes I am aware that I could end up as the ultimate loser that kills a person while driving high but I cant leave my friend alone

and I wished I had left 1 benzo for emergencies here.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skit herre posted:

So I snorted a "consumer unit" of H and now about 20 minutes later I just feel kind of weird and tired and everything seems to happen very slowly. Well, let's wait a little longer,

The fentanyl is 200 microgram buccal (which I guess means sublingual?) Will one of those gently caress me up or is that a low dose?

fentanyl is 50-100 times the potency of morphine
so your 0.2mgs of fent are equivalent to 10-20mgs of morphine

of note, heroin has 4 times the potency of morphine, but you don't know the purity.

are you on buprenorphine right now?
edit: also buccal means on the inside of your cheeck

Zidrooner fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jun 11, 2016

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skit herre posted:

As the loving loser that I am my only good friend just called me in tears that I should come by and possibly bring her to the local place
for people with acute psychological crises, I hope my translation is understandable. She doesn't want to call anyone else and she won't

Thing is, that I am pretty high of the combination of things I took. If i take a little subutex or subuxone now, will this kill atleast the opiate

And yes I am aware that I could end up as the ultimate loser that kills a person while driving high but I cant leave my friend alone

a benzo is a bad idea if you intend to drive. Can't you call a cab? suboxone should kill your high, subutex might or might not.

Zidrooner fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jun 11, 2016

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Zidrooner posted:

a benzo is a bad idea if you intend to drive. Can't you call a cab? suboxone should kill your high, subutex might or might not.

not for me, for her

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
well I am on my way. its only a few min. gently caress me

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

skit herre posted:

Sorry, I keep assuming you're a noob because of the Subutex confusion earlier in the thread

I would not take anything containing bupe, it could start precipitated withdrawal, and then you'll be trying to help your friend while sweating and feeling sick and possibly trying not to poo poo yourself, depending on the potency of whatever's in your system.

It might also just have no effect, or it might somehow effect your neurons in a way that makes you feel even less prepared to help her. So 2/4 chance of bad outcome, 1/4 chance of no change, hold off on it. You can always excuse yourself to the bathroom if you change your mind. Or say you left something in the car or whatever.

If you wanna help her, do it right, don't risk getting more hosed up or sick. Chug that coffee, consider calling a cab or an Uber or whatever. If for some dumb reason you HAVE to drive, make sure you stay alert. slap yourself in the face while driving if you have to. Or keep pinching your upper arm or whatever. I'm assuming she doesn't have anyone else, and you don't have anyone else to call, but if there is, just tell her you've been feeling dizzy and would prefer someone else drive. If you can't, you can't, it's bad but so is leaving her alone. But a cab would be less bad.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Also if you'd kept 1 benzo for emergencies you probably would have already taken it, let's be honest here

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

ok but u should at least get some to keep around for emergency use

you think if he ods by himself he will be able to use narcan effectively ?? Might be good to have around if you use with some friends that can revive you like vincent vega in pulp fiction

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Just stick with snorting op is my serious advice do not i repeat do not loving make the leap to iv.

Youre much less likely to od and completely ruin your life and stand a better chance of recovery.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Sorry, I keep assuming you're a noob because of the Subutex confusion earlier in the thread

I would not take anything containing bupe, it could start precipitated withdrawal, and then you'll be trying to help your friend while sweating and feeling sick and possibly trying not to poo poo yourself, depending on the potency of whatever's in your system.

It might also just have no effect, or it might somehow effect your neurons in a way that makes you feel even less prepared to help her. So 2/4 chance of bad outcome, 1/4 chance of no change, hold off on it. You can always excuse yourself to the bathroom if you change your mind. Or say you left something in the car or whatever.

If you wanna help her, do it right, don't risk getting more hosed up or sick. Chug that coffee, consider calling a cab or an Uber or whatever. If for some dumb reason you HAVE to drive, make sure you stay alert. slap yourself in the face while driving if you have to. Or keep pinching your upper arm or whatever. I'm assuming she doesn't have anyone else, and you don't have anyone else to call, but if there is, just tell her you've been feeling dizzy and would prefer someone else drive. If you can't, you can't, it's bad but so is leaving her alone. But a cab would be less bad.

Thank you for taking me seriously and for your honest advice. Means much to me.

I will tell later how it went.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
please don't drug and drive OP

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
like its cool that your friend needed psychological support right now but you could've mushed someone into the road physically

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Some day hopefully youll find the inner strength not to be a miserable pathetic and utterly worthless human and it helps to be alive for that moment so you can act on it and overcome the addiction you built. Hence my DO NOT EVER IV advice

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Nothing better than speed when you need to insta sober up.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i have a 7 inch Ausbildung

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

also OP, you seriously need to consider killing yourself if you are going to drug and drive

no offense but i really hope you melt in your car before you hurt someone on the road

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Im in another country and probs cant be helpful for a variety of reasons but if you need help helping your friend id b helpful for you.... Basically if you need an American to scream at while you drive I'm there bro. Goon help 4lyfe.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
White knight to the rescue

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

White knight to the rescue

Hah, I get it, cause my best friend is a girl.

And I of course want to gently caress her.

I wish. My libido is so low, I haven't even masturbated in months

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Everything went alright, she feels much better now and doesn't want to check in to the crisis center.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Did you share your drugs with her?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I'm glad someone is happy

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
How far did you have to carry the printer?

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

glad you are not dead or in jail op please carry on telling us about the weird drug combos you do. might i suggest, as other posters have, that you buy some al-lad though?

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
After my last post I took one Fentanyl and it worked I guess but I fell asleep at my desk very soon.

I am now awake for half an hour and am taking another to se what it does and am looking up how best
to take that morphinsulfat wihthout somethingthing up my butt

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Just eat the poo poo under the sink since you have no idea what you're doing or care about your body/the people around you in any meaningful way - hurry up and become a bad memory so your family can stop living in a slow motion trainwreck

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Just eat the poo poo under the sink since you have no idea what you're doing or care about your body/the people around you in any meaningful way - hurry up and become a bad memory so your family can stop living in a slow motion trainwreck

The thought of my father losing his son is soul crushing in my mind. But the day he kicks the bucket(he is 74) I am leaving too.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
have you sought treatment for your obvious undiagnosed depression yet

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lichy posted:

have you sought treatment for your obvious undiagnosed depression yet

no because waaaaaaaah im a big fuckin baby

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

if babies had the coordination to dismantle the childproof feature of a bic lighter do you think they would use it to smoke meth

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
I have been in therapy for years and I take an antidepressant as well as an atypical antipsychotic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

therapy didnt work, better cram some drugs into my wanting maw

• Locked thread