Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
https://youtu.be/gKmrQ-Jjuv8

OP is too busy working on his junkie to-do list:
1. Cop
2. Shoot
3. Cop
Repeat until dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Video is not working in Germany but next up on my junkie to do list is buying 10 different "legal highs" and testing through them

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

dethkon posted:

https://youtu.be/gKmrQ-Jjuv8

OP is too busy working on his junkie to-do list:
1. Cop
2. Shoot
3. Cop
Repeat until dead

all I want in life is a little bit of love to take the pain away

op, if you care about your dad you should get off the junk. you don't want him to pass still worrying about his poor messed up junkie child.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
he doesn't know I had a relapse yet. And I start tearing up a little even thinking about his feelings over all those years before the drugs and also after the drugs. i have been a suicidal worthless piece of poo poo for far longer than the time I have been doing drugs. And I know that he just has been suffering with me forever though he still doesn't really understand a lot about mental illness. i am crying now. i think it is time for closing the thread. i don't know, i just wanted to let the forum have a laugh at my lovely life but it really didn't work out that way.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
how can one have taken H the night before, and fentanyl and morphinsulphat an hour ago and just been drinking be loving crying like a bitch

well you can take comedy out of me right now running through my apartment trying to find things that i can build into a syringe so i can squirt some dissolved tablet up my rear end.

skit herre fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Jun 12, 2016

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What?? Just buy an oral syringe from a pharmacy what the hell.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
I am in Germany. It is the day of the Lord. No syringes on the day of the Lord!

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
BEWARE, OP, if you chase the dragon it will turn and chase you.
I have lost many friends to this monster; as well as to the White Devil (meth).
---
years ago, once, I smoked a little heroin at a party.
I think good old fashioned codiene like grandma used to cook has a smoother high, but drat, that smack sure did take the pain out of my worn-out spinal column and knees.
We need an analgesic as effective as heroin but without the addictive high. It would save many lives of busted-up persons.
The guy that invents it should get the Nobel Prize for reduction of human misery.

E: But booze works nearly as well.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Jun 12, 2016

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

skit herre posted:

that poo poo is impossible to diy. that's the reason 3d printers were invented

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

skit herre posted:

Get a douche!

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Horrorosaurus posted:

Nothing better than speed when you need to insta sober up.

Speed is the most evil drug in the world.
It turns innocent young flowers into bag whores, turns hipster twats into murderous killers, turns decent Black kids into gunsel hit-men with no regard to the value of their own lives.
I speak as a living witness. Word.
In China, if you are caught with more than 50g or so of such narcotics, you get to ride in the special ambulance to the death chamber and then to the special surgery suite where your organs will be harvested and used to hopefully save more lives that your drugs have taken.

I have no problem with this policy, nor should you.

TRUMP 2016
Or whatever.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The most evil drug is alcohol lol

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Zidrooner posted:

The most evil drug is alcohol lol

Sure, but it's cheap.
The Irish did not invent public drunkenness, but I like to think we perfected it.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Jun 12, 2016

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

How does this thread exist? What a gassy little number!

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Lesbian Bed Death posted:

How does this thread exist? What a gassy little number!

Oh, gas this, honkus.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
i could show you pics of my other addiction: my knife, mutitool, EDC etc. collection!

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zimboe posted:

We need an analgesic as effective as heroin but without the addictive high. It would save many lives of busted-up persons.
The guy that invents it should get the Nobel Prize for reduction of human misery.

E: But booze works nearly as well.

These exist but in turn have awful side effects making them not worth using, and I don't forsee this problem being solved any time soon.
you can solve the problem of addictiveness by totally altering the view of society on the addict. It should be "oh dear, this poor fellow seems to have lost control of their ability to consume some substances and is being compelled to make awful decisions to fuel the addiciton; clearly they are not happy about their state so let's give them love and support and techniques for overcoming addiciton" instead of "this parasite was warned not to touch the devil drugs but he didnt listen and now he's pawning off his mothers jewelry with no regard for morals. Kick him out of his house! Send him to jail! that will teach him"

edit: reminds me how LSD or psilocybin i think are an excellent treatment for cluster headaches, so they're trying to derive a compound that alleviates the aches but removes the psychedelic component. God forbid someone has his view of things expanded.

Zidrooner fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jun 12, 2016

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Hey OP

hope you're hanging in there.

People have come back from worse situations. Good luck and maybe stop looking for things to inject in your butt?

Best wishes

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
my dad always said "dope is for dopes"

he was a wise man

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Zorodius posted:

Hey OP

hope you're hanging in there.

People have come back from worse situations. Good luck and maybe stop looking for things to inject in your butt?

Best wishes

I just did 8mg Subutex, some Lyrica, a beer and a Joint. And I have a huge container with ice cream in front of me.
its alright

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

zimboe posted:

Sure, but it's cheap.
The Irish did not invent public drunkenness, but I like to think we perfected it.

putting all those elipses in your posts makes them seem like the saddest slam poetry ever written

rotoscoped
Oct 30, 2010
Hey OP, just out of curiosity, you're not from Berlin are you? I mean, heroin is hilariously easy to get ahold of here too, but I don't think you are.

Don't waste your money on "legal highs" from online headshops or whatever, they range from "useless" to "that one TCC story all the non-TCC people keep telling where a bunch of people went blind".

Get yourself to a Suchtberatung and change your therapist and commit to therapy or whatever. I know it's tempting to throw whatever in your dumb face/butt that will make that feeling of "I hosed my life up right at the starting line, good job self!" go away but trust me no one is gonna go "Oh thank god that fucker skit herre is finally dead good riddance" when you're gone (except SA maybe?)

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Famethrowa posted:

all I want in life is a little bit of love to take the pain away

Aaaaand this is me digging around for my Spiritualized CD. Great music, but hard not to fiend for dope while listening to it.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

JiveHonky posted:

thanks Anime is Blood, i will add this to the excel sheet.

lets see what we have so far

#GBShateswomen

#GBShateschildren

#GBShatesdemons

#GBShatesaddiction

#NotAllGBS

GBS is addicted to hate.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rotoscoped posted:

Don't waste your money on "legal highs" from online headshops or whatever, they range from "useless" to "that one TCC story all the non-TCC people keep telling where a bunch of people went blind".

I suppose something branded as a "legal high" from a store that also sells bongs or whatever is bound to be trash. But (certain) research chemicals, sold as not for human consumption are great.

If you buy stuff like al-lad, 5-mapb or methoxphenidine you will not be disappointed. If you buy xXDiabloXx ultimate crazy herbal partypills you might deserve your blindness.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i miss all the cathinone based drugs that were big up until 5yrs ago like methylone or even mephedrone which was soo incredible it ended up being the only drug ive been compelled to flush down the toilet out of concern for myself. no wonder everyones so sad and drinking or doing heron in 2k16

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
op if you care about your dad so much maybe try not to od while he is alive ??

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Ive never even heard of all these chemicals that people are into these days and im glad of it for once in my life

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

rotoscoped posted:

Hey OP, just out of curiosity, you're not from Berlin are you? I mean, heroin is hilariously easy to get ahold of here too, but I don't think you are.

Get yourself to a Suchtberatung and change your therapist and commit to therapy or whatever. I know it's tempting to throw whatever in your dumb face/butt that will make that feeling of "I hosed my life up right at the starting line, good job self!" go away but trust me no one is gonna go "Oh thank god that fucker skit herre is finally dead good riddance" when you're gone (except SA maybe?)

Hey rotoscoped, nah, the city I talk about but don't live in directly but an half an Autobahn hour away is Frankfurt am Main If you know your way around this city is just poo poo rear end crazy and I am surely not part of the "scene" so I bet there is a lot more going on.

I did all this. I first quit the subutex/subuxone, which was in one way hell, as in explosive diarrhea, pain, extremely suicidal thoughts and all the nice stuff, but in another way really easy because after a week it was much better and then I was quickly over it. Then I was tapering of the benzos from quite a high amount. And I reached zero and I had shaking hands and a slightly shaking head, pulse rate was crazy high from waking up to going sleeping which hosed me up so much psychologically, that I took my dad's beta blockers for some time, extreme sweating, crazy nightmares and strongly elevated fear of course. But it just wouldn't get better at all and over time these symptoms gnawed away at me and I after a month and halft of no benzos (and weeks of tapering down) felt i just couldn't take it anymore.
And as the idiot I am I thought because on one hand quitting subutex was momentarily harder but more manageable I'd, and on the other hand the effects of it much stronger than those of benzos when you are used to them, which was at least for me, basically zero, as in nicotine for a smoker,i'd start taking subutex again.

and writing this took me much longer than you would think, 'cause I am very high, not very smart and not good at english. so i stop here cause I need a break or something.
Nobody cares anyway, I didn't want to open a E/N thread.

see you later or close this

skit herre fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Jun 12, 2016

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That was hard to read, let me get this straight: you were addicted to bupe and benzos, decided to get clean, successfully kicked bupe addiction, but was not able to overcome the severity of benzo withdrawal so you thought you might as well go back to using bupe so as not to feel so lovely about the ordeal?

Also I care. I am sad to see that someone many kilometers away is enduring such suffering and I want to help and offer compassion cause I've been in similar situations

Zidrooner fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jun 12, 2016

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
Sorry, my English isn't even good when I am not high as gently caress and having double vision.

Yes, you got it right. The effect of the bupe totally erased the benzo withdrawal symptoms.

Well, after another bad event today that I don't want to go into, I will try to quit once again .
I already bought the loperamide :suicide:

I mean I have one close friend and a great dad and that's more than many people with those
issues have.

This is one weird thread, I don't get why it wasn't closed already.

skit herre fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jun 12, 2016

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How did you end up taking subutex? Was it given to you after a previous bout of opioid abuse or is it outright the first opioid you got addicted to? If bupe is the 1st things are looking "difficult" instead of "very difficult" as far as your opioid addiction is concerned

Your bigger problem seems to be your benzo addiction. You even acknowledge this by way of throwing away your benzos. However, this isn't enough, benzos belong to a group of substances called gabaergics can which include alcohol and lyrica. You need to stop all gabaergics to be free but don't do it on your own as the withdrawal is very dangerous

You also mention taking antidepressants. Which are you on and which were you in the past.

If you imagine these addictions just gone with no effort, do you see yourself reaching for the pills again? It would be strange not to. This is the most emotionally draining part, but you can do it while high.

Introspect: find the things that drive you to want to be hosed up constantly: boredom? Lack of meaning in life? Painful voices that don't shut up? Can't stand the thought of yourself? Defeated? All these thoughts and feelings can be bent to your will

There is much inner work to be done in order to be free of addiction

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

skit herre posted:

he doesn't know I had a relapse yet. And I start tearing up a little even thinking about his feelings over all those years before the drugs and also after the drugs. i have been a suicidal worthless piece of poo poo for far longer than the time I have been doing drugs. And I know that he just has been suffering with me forever though he still doesn't really understand a lot about mental illness. i am crying now. i think it is time for closing the thread. i don't know, i just wanted to let the forum have a laugh at my lovely life but it really didn't work out that way.

OP, most people in this thread, even the ones making fun of junkies (hi) want nothing more then you to be happy and healthy buying dumbass knives and shitposting on our dumb dead comedy forum.

Good luck getting clean. If you don't like yourself enough to do it for you, do it for the people who love you in your life.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hey OP get a Schrade Viper pocket knife. I got one from my dad and i already almost killed a man out in the woods with it.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

OP have you tried FST yet

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Frog Act posted:

OP have you tried FST yet

Boo this man! Boooooooooooo!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

OP why do you feel the need to tell us this

just do what youre gonna do, you lousy piece of poo poo. Dont make strangers complicit in your bullshit

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

OP why do you feel the need to tell us this

just do what youre gonna do, you lousy piece of poo poo. Dont make strangers complicit in your bullshit

gently caress off its entertaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

skit herre posted:

Sorry, my English isn't even good when I am not high as gently caress and having double vision.

Yes, you got it right. The effect of the bupe totally erased the benzo withdrawal symptoms.

Well, after another bad event today that I don't want to go into, I will try to quit once again .
I already bought the loperamide :suicide:

I mean I have one close friend and a great dad and that's more than many people with those
issues have.

This is one weird thread, I don't get why it wasn't closed already.

Combo of opiate withdrawal and benzo withdrawal is the loving worst. Also, depending on how long you were on the bupe + other opiates, it can give you random ghosty withdrawal symptoms for MONTHS. The longest I've been off bupe since starting it legally has been right at a year (had a baby). I felt ghost withdrawal symptoms a lot in the first few months, and they never completely stopped before I realized I didn't know what the gently caress I was getting myself into having a baby and assuming the dad and I wouldn't be seriously affected by stress and sleeplessness, and I called my Suboxone doc.

So what you felt was probably a combo of longer-term withdrawals from the bupe, and benzo withdrawal, which is horrific by itself. I've never experienced long withdrawal like that from any other opiate, even morphine or OCs. With those, it was a week of hell, another week of mild hell, a third week of uncomfortable poo poo, and then I was done. Would have been great if I had the mental ability to stay sober.

Staying on the bupe, especially legally, while kicking the benzos is a legitimate path, and probably the one you're most likely to succeed with.

I can't help but empathize with you a fuckton, my dad suffered along with me, and I kept using partially because I couldn't stand having broken his heart. I was depressed as poo poo too, and I didn't believe non-high medication, eg antidepressants would work on me, because that's how depression works. Makes you believe, makes you think you know that nothing with a potential happy ending works.

Look. OK. The bupe does a great job of filling the "I want drugs" urge your brain has. You can get off of everything else with it, if you decide to, and then you can taper it down when you're ready. I know people worry about being tapered down too fast, too soon, but my doc has been excellent about that. She knows I've lost my home once to finances, again because I had to separate from an abusive partner, she knows all about the abuse. When I asked to start tapering down a while ago, she asked if I was sure. Not because she's a pusher, because she actually gives a poo poo. Told me to call her, even if it's 4 AM on a Sunday, if I felt I was in danger of using due to the taper.

It sucks poo poo and life hurts but it's still worth living, dude. I said I wouldn't be a buzzkill again, but you said you're quitting. It would be nice if you could skip quitting 25 times like I did.

• Locked thread