Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crack
Apr 10, 2009
i think you'll find that rectal administration has the highest bioavailability after IV. dont waste your dope its expensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crack
Apr 10, 2009

Linux Pirate posted:

I would do heroin if the awesome part of it wasn't so short lived and the fact you eventually don't even get high on it and you need it just to not feel like absolute death, life is hard enough I can't imagine dealing with a crippling addiction on top of that.

Why can't there just be heroin with all the cool and good parts and none of the life ruining parts?

you could be a weekend warrior

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
i once did some heroin, late at night, i thought it would give me chill dreams. turns out even though its technically a depressant its actually quite stimulating and i just lay there itching all night. pleasant enough, but i was knackered the next day as i slept for 2 hours or so and never touched it again

my friends were all like dont do it i know people whove ruined there lives etc but i said ill try anything once, a philosophy which has probably resulted in brain damagew

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
i had a healthy opiate habit for a while, i used to drink poppy pod tea, got me more blitzed than the time i snorted heroin and lasted upwards of 24hrs, especially when i rebrewed. the dreams were sublime too, but i never got properly addicted because it was a hassle to make and tasted lke vomit.

• Locked thread