Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
There's no way you did that actually cause I'm pretty sure you'd be experiencing precipitated withdrawals which basically feels like dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

skit herre posted:

so far I bought some H ,some Morphinsulfat and some Fentanyl. speed is on its way

Good luck with that.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

skit herre posted:

so how likely is the fentanyl to kill me ? I have 4 of them, will this reach 100%?
It's not exactly unlikely. You should probably just stop using, though, I mean I injected heroin or dilaudid every single drat day for what, 6-7 years? I started cause I was unhappy, I'm sure that sounds familiar, but in the end I only succeeded in making myself more miserable. I'm a lot happier now that I don't use even though I'm not very successful at least I'm alive and able to see and experience the world around me again. It might sound unlikely but if you take the right steps you too can once again not feel like a living corpse.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Yeah it's the oldest trick in the unscrupulous addict handbook. Get someone hooked and then play middleman and rip them off constantly.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Once upon a time I found it very agreeable to do an escalating intravenous dose of dialudid every hour on the dot as I read a book. That's how I read Borges for the first time, which was nice. I mean the short stories he writes are sort of dreamy-feeling anyway. However with foresight I feel confident in saying that you should just read a book and NOT inject drugs into yourself.

• Locked thread