Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
ive weaseled a deal where our project manager does all the calls and i never show up and then when there's something that may involve me coming up he waves me in. i give my two cents, then go back to my office and do real work without telling anyone else on the call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

maniacdevnull posted:

Our pm emails me for updates every week since $bigproject began in June. I've yet to respond. Ignoring pms is a time honored office tradition like drinking coffee or getting too drunk at happy hour and hitting on co-workers

"hey can you create a task in jira for what you're working on?"

*closes slack*

• Locked thread