Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

everyone just use these https://www.google.com/work/chrome/devices/for-meetings/

lol if you conference at 8khz just lol

LOOK AT THE BOXEE REMOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOXEE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cat Face Joe posted:

*meeting has been going for 23 minutes*

HI THIS IS TED SHITFUCKER I JUST JOINED

the only good thing about working in live entertainment is most ppl know theatre etiquette so if theyre late they know to just sneak in when appropriate.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

I was on a call with a client today, and so was my partner. he's usually just riding shotgun to answer any major financial questions [he's the money], and it was going great. client was eating lunch, fairly quietly, was proceeding nicely. skype call, so you can tell who's making noise.

massive toilet flush from the partner's side. just like his phone was in the toilet bowl levels of clarity and loudness.

there was about 10 seconds of silence, and the client just bursts out laughing and laughing and my partner is like "wait what, i missed it, sorry i was on mute"

Hehe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

He is insecure about it and there is nothing you can do to help that poor man

BONGHITZ posted:

He is insecure about it and there is nothing you can do to help that poor man

Insecure about your post being read?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its cool that gamers can get 40 drat dudes in a molten core raid with subgroups, muting, etc - pretty reliably, and yet fortune 5 businesses are epic conference call fail. its cool to think that i have a more robust collaborative toolchain with my dota buddies than p deece 7 figmen have at work, which is true, by a longshot.

• Locked thread