Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

30 minutes to get a webcam going with an interviewee. decided to get the camera working before dialing in, then promptly turned the camera off because it was dropping frames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

"can you hear me?"
"yes, it's crystal clear, it's like you're in the room with us"
"hold on, i'm sorry if there's a bunch of static"
"no, don't worry, we can hear you fine"
"i've ducked into a room but it's still pretty noisy..."
"you sound fine"
"there are some people walking by right now"
"we can't hear them, we can only hear you"
"i'm on this iphone headset so my apologies"

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

we delayed the meeting with 15 minutes of loving around so we could look at some pasty engineers on the webcam, then turned it off within 2 minutes and went audio only

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

conference call is actually a conversation between two people that could have easily been an email, but right at the end everyone else roped into it has to lean into the office phone and thank the remote person

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

carry on then posted:

most insanely boring presenter i've seen: "let's harness the excitement and energy we all have to move forward"

what, with life?

• Locked thread